Another Member Of 1D Flirts with You and He Relizes His Feelings for You

Start from the beginning

Luke: You sat on the couch in their studio, listening to them attempting to write a song with the boys from One Direction. They were all sitting around, some looking frustrated, others looking tired and others not even in the present. “I’m going to rip my hair out,” you heard Niall mutter beside you, Calum agreeing. “Why don’t you guys take a break, I’ll run out and grab you all some coffee?” You said stretching, your back cracking. They hummed in agreement as you stood up, walking to the door and grabbing your purse. “I’ll come with you,” Louis said standing up. A couple of the guys looked at Luke but he didn’t look up from his papers, and you wondered why they did. You smiled at Louis and he held the door for you, walking out behind you. “You didn’t have to come Louis, but thanks.” You said falling in step with him down the street. It wasn’t crowded at all, and it didn’t look like you’d be mobbed this time. “Not a worry love, besides I don’t know how you’re going to carry ten cups of coffee back by yourself.” He said teasing you. You stuck your tongue out at him, continuing to walk to the Starbucks at the corner of your street. “It’s been nice having you around you know that,” he said smiling at you. “Its really nice to see the lads again, I’ve missed Luke. And it’s been so lovely meeting all of you,” you said as he held the door open for you again. “It’s been more then nice meeting you,” He said flashing a cheeky smile at you. You blushed and smiled, giving the barista your order. As you waited, you and Louis continued to talk, Louis steadily getting closer to you. As the girl handed you four of the ten cups, he reached behind you to grab a stir stick, his fingers grazing your back. He was so close you could feel his breath on your shoulder making you shiver. “Cold babe?” He asked, his piercing blue eyes staring at you through his lashes. You shook your head, in response but he smiled shrugging off his jacket. “Wouldn’t want you to catch cold,” he said as you slipped it on, not wanting to be rude. You thanked the lady as she handed you the rest of your order, and beginning to walk home, chatting and laughing with Louis. You reached the flat, pushing open the door you kept your conversation with him. “I did not!” You said laughing making the boys look up. “You did so! You practically fell into my arms!” He said laughing. “Stumbling does not mean falling into your arms,” You said laughing and handing Michael and Luke their drinks. It was no secret that you were clumsy, and the boys constantly made fun of it. They laughed, realizing that you had another escapade but Luke didn’t. He barely looked up from his phone, and never looking at you when they were writing. Louis sat next to you, his knee bumping yours making you blush. You sat back and picked up your book again, listening to them begin to write again. Hours later, One Direction had left, with a sweet smile from Louis as you gave him back his jacket and a hug from the boys, you were left alone with Luke in the living room. “Luke, what’s wrong?” You said after a bit of awkward silence. “Nothing.” He said coldly. “Come on Luke, it’s not like you to not talk. What’s bothering you?” You said standing up and walking towards him. He glared at you as you sat down. “Fine,” You said picking up your phone and answering a text message. “Who are you texting? Louis?” He said with a hint of annoyance. You looked up, and suddenly the pieces fit together. “What?” You said, baffled. “You two are a thing aren’t you?” He said, his jaw clenching. “What? No!” You said, confused. “Oh really then?” He said showing you pictures on his phone. It was of you and Louis today in Starbucks and when he bent around you to get a stick it looked as if he was leaning in for a kiss or embrace. “He was getting a stir stick in that,” You said clearly annoyed. “That flirty look on your face says otherwise,” He mumbled under his breath. “Pardon?” “You heard me, you like him don’t you?” This was beginning to make you angry and you had about enough. “What if I did Luke? What’s wrong with that?” “Have you ever thought that maybe somebody else liked you? Somebody that would be much better then him for you, someone that loves you already and knows every thing about you because you’ve grown up with them?” He said, his cheeks pink. Your mouth fell open slightly, realizing that he was talking about himself. “You… you like me?” You said. “It doesn’t matter, clearly you and Louis are a thing.” He pushed himself of the couch and walked away, leaving you dumbfounded on the couch. You stood up and followed him, placing a hand on his shoulder, his muscles tensing underneath your palm. “Luke, why haven’t you said anything?” He stopped and huffed, turning around to you. “Because I was scared, you know me (Y/N), I can barely talk to fans about my day let alone tell a girl I like her.” He avoided your gaze and you tilted his head up to meet yours. “Is it a surprise that I like you too?” He smiled a small bit, scratching the back of his neck. “Really? You don’t like Louis?” He said softly. “I don’t like Louis, not that way that is.” He smiled, relaxing slightly. “What are you doing tonight then?” He said gulping. “Nothing,” You already knew what he was edging at but you humoured him. “Would you like to go out for dinner, a proper date?” You smiled and agreed, a brilliant smile plastered on Lukes face.