You Play His Insrument: Luke

Sitting on the couch, watching tv with your boyfriend, boredom was an understatement for what you were feeling right now. Looking around the room your eyes landed on Luke’s guitar that rested against the wall. Hopping off the couch, Luke’s attention was on you. You picked up the guitar, throwing the strap over your shoulder making sure you wouldn’t drop it. “How do I look?”, you asked as you cheekily grinned at Luke. “You look like me”, he replied. Looking down you realised you did have on his jumper and his beanie. Woops? Going with what Luke said, you jumped onto the coffee table, spinning to face Luke, still sitting on the couch. “Hey, I’m Luke from 5 Seconds of Summer and this is Lego House”, you almost shouted, pretending there was a microphone in your hand. Luke played along, “Oh my god! Luke, I love you so much!” Giving him a wink, you strummed the guitar. Clearly not knowing how to play you sounded terrible. Purposefully singing your absolute worse, making sure to make your voice blow out every couple of words, Luke seemed unimpressed. Stopping you mid-song, Luke chimed in, “I think we both know I don’t sound like that”. Feeling invincible, you shot back, “Are you sure about that, Hemmings?”. “That’s it!”, Luke got off the couch and grabbed the guitar pulling it over your head. Resting it back against the wall, he turned around with a determined look in his eyes. Grabbing you by the waist, he threw you onto the couch. “Feeling a bit brave today babe? You know things like that can really shake my confidence”, he pulled a sad face letting you know he clearly wasnt upset and only trying to make you feel guilty. “Oh please Luke, you have all the confidence in the world”, laughing you got on your elbows and kissed him. “True, I am pretty great”, he laughed it off pulling you back into another kiss. You were just as bad as each other when it came to goofing off but you loved it that way. You should play guitar more often.