You Break Up With Ashton

You loved Ashton, but him traveling all the time wasn’t working. You couldn’t sit at home all day doing nothing. You needed to do something with your life. It was getting depressing, you sat at home all day and read, or watched movies. You felt terrible that Ashton was doing all the work. There was nothing you could do but break up with him and move somewhere new to find a job and a life of your own. It was hard for you never seeing Ashton, not having any friends, being away from your family. It was really getting too you, and Ashton could tell too. “(Y/N), you’ve been distant, cold. Something’s changed in you.” you shrugged off whatever he was saying. “I don’t know what I’ve done…” he continued. “You know what you did? You’re never here for me! You leave me here alone by myself all day! I don’t know anybody here! I don’t see my family! What did you do to me?” you slightly yelled at him. “Go away Ashton!” you backed away from him. “No, don’t do this.” tears started dropping down his face as well as yours. “You’re all I want! You’re all I have!” he tried yelling at you. “Go away!” was all you could yell back at him. That’s when he disappeared through the door. You stood there with your arms crossed, what were you doing? You heard him on your front porch “I’ll wait, forever if I have to” he whispered.