How He Cuddles

Ashton: You rolled over, reading the clock that presented an early morning hour staring back at you. Jet lag had been really getting to you lately, making you wake up at odd times in the morning. You sat up, thinking that you had gotten away with not waking up Ashton. As you took a step towards the door you heard the rustle of sheets behind you. “Babe?”, You heard Ashton murmur. “Sorry, I couldn’t sleep so I was gonna go watch tv. I didn’t meant to wake you”, you explained, feeling bad that you woke him. “Come here” Ashton said, opening his arms for you. You laid back down, settling into his arms. “You don’t have to stay up with me” you said, looking into his eyes gleaming in the dark. “No, I want to. We can just cuddle” Ashton said, his eyes already fighting to stay open. To your surprise, he stayed up with you until you drifted off to sleep again.

Calum: ”Calum” you said, barely louder than a whisper, “I’m sorry”. You approached Calum who was laying on the bed, his back towards you. You two had gotten in a fight over him leaving for tour. “I don’t want to fight right before you leave. I love you” you said, frozen in your tracks. You weren’t sure whether he was going to respond or not. Watching as he rolled over to face you, you noticed his puffy eyes. You laid down on the bed, Calum grabbing your hand. “I don’t want to fight either, I love you so much and I’m sorry. I know how hard it is for you when I’m constantly leaving” You spent the rest of the night in his arms, sorrowful kisses being exchanged between you two.

Luke: You shifted in the uncomfortable plastic chair that you had inhabited for the past three hours. Your flight was delayed overnight and you and Luke had to spend the night at the airport. Looking at Luke, you pouted, “I can’t sleep in these dumb chairs”. Luke looked at you with an apologetic face. You knew that he couldn’t do anything about it but you were still unhappy. You laid your head in Luke’s lap, trying to get comfortable. He ran his hands through your hair, playing with the ends. You smiled, looking up at him “I love you” you said. “I love you too, go to sleep” Luke replied as he continued playing with your hair.

Michael: Michael turned on the lights of your bedroom. “Nooo” you groaned, your face in a pillow. Michael continued walking through your room. “Turn it off. Now” you snapped. He quickly turned off the light “What’s wrong, babe?” he asked, concern in his voice. “I have a terrible headache and everything hurts” you whined, not moving. Michael crawled in bed behind you, wrapping his arms around you. He kissed your temple, “I’m sorry, we can just cuddle here for tonight”. You closed your eyes, enjoying Michael’s company. He spent the whole night with you, comforting you.

**Taken from tumblr