Ashton One Shot

You were on the phone with Ashton. It was his last night here before he had to leave for tour. You didn’t want him to leave. What were you supposed to do while he was gone? You two weren’t dating, but you two definitely had feelings for each other. You were afraid of getting too close to him, just to see him walk away whenever he was touring. ”So are you all ready to leave tomorrow?” You asked him. “Yea, I’ve got all my stuff packed but…I’ve gotta tell you something.” he told you. “What is it?” You questioned him. “I really think we could date, we could make it work I promise. Let’s just try it please, I’ll only be gone for a little over a month. If it doesn’t work, then it won’t work. We’ve been friends for so long, so will you?” He asked you. “Welllll, I don’t know. I guess I can’t tell you unless you came over here.” You bit your lip to hold back your giggle. Yea it was a bit childish, but you wanted to see him in person. “I’ll be right there.” was all Ashton said before you heard the click of his phone hanging up. You looked out your window, waiting for him. You watched him climb over the fence, you opened the window for him and helped him inside. “Tell me!” he begged you. “Yes! What else would I say?” you laughed took his hands with yours. You two laid down on your bed. It was quite dark out now, the only thing illuminating your room was your lights strung across your wall. You looked at him in through the darkness. “I love you” he whispered. “I love you too” you whispered back. “I don’t want you to leave tomorrow.” Your voice cracked as tried to fight back the tears. Ashton wiped the droplets of tears away from your face. “Please don’t cry, I’m here for tonight.” He wrapped his arms around you for the rest of the night, hoping tomorrow would never come. 

Follow Me on Instagram: @j_is_for_jade_