Last Night

Ashton: You tried to wiggle out of Ashtons grasp without jostling him too much. You were curled up on the couch, his arms draped over your waist and your legs were an intertwined mess. You could feel his steady breathing on your shoulder, knowing he was asleep. It was a date night, and snuggling on the couch sounded like a great idea. Until the gentle patter of rain and both of your bodies warmth lulled you both to sleep. You woke up, trying to get out so you could go home. You tried again, as his grip tightened around you, his groan filling your ears. “Stay,” he breathed out, holding you closer. “I should go,” You said quietly. “Go back to sleep Ash, I’ll see you tomorrow.” You tried again to pry his iron grip off of you but it was no use, he wouldn’t budge. Even in his sleep he was freakishly strong. “Just stay, we’re going to see each other tomorrow regardless. It will be easier. And I want to wake up with you, it will make my day even better.” His groggy voice said. You smiled into the dimly lit room. “I don’t have anything with me.” You said trying to reason with him. “You’ll borrow my clothes. You do anyways,” He said laughing softly as his lips pressed to your shoulder. “Please, just stay the night. It will be our first night together…” He whispered in your ear, sending small shivers down your spine. You bit your lip, butterflies erupting in your stomach. Finally, you relaxed back into his embrace, his arms tightening around you. After a few moments his voice broke the stillness of the room, “Let’s go to bed.” His voice was tired as you sat up and walked towards the stairs, him following you. You walked up the stairs, giggling as he tripped and cursed. After he stood up he grabbed your hand again, clambering up the stairs and weaving through the hallway. The only sound was your feet and Ashton yawning. You walked into his bedroom, his hand brushing your waist as he passed by to his dresser. He pulled out a clean top and a pair of sweatpants, tossing them to you. You left him, changing in the washroom and walking back, feeling exhaustion slowly taking over your body. He was changing his shirt as you wrapped your arms his bare torso. “Get into bed, I’ll be there in a sec,” He said softly. You let go of him and crawled into his bed, his blankets smelling just like him. The clock on his bedside table showed one forty one, and you muffled a yawn with your hand. You looked through your lashes to see him walking towards you, a grin on his face as he peeled back the sheets and crawled into bed, his arms instinctively finding you and pulling you close. “I love this already,” He said into your hair as you nuzzled your face into the crook of neck, closing your eyes. “And I love you,” He whispered, you smiled into his neck as his hand trailed gently up and down your spine, the steady rise and fall of his chest lulling you into sleep as you spent your first night together, intertwined and in his embrace.

Calum: As the front door was pushed open Calum immediately connected your lips together, once more in a heated kiss. His hands grabbed at your waist as you locked your arms around his neck. He pushed you against the wall beside the door, his hands slipping under your jacket and pushing it off of your shoulders, it crumpling to the ground. You smiled into the kiss as his fingers caressed your sides, sending small goosebumps to break across your flesh. You slid your palms up his chest, pushing his sweater off his broad shoulders. His kisses left your lips and began to trail down your jawline, his hands hungrily roaming your body. You gasped as he nipped just under your jaw, his hand pushing your hair out of the way to give himself more access to the soft flesh. It was your fifth proper date with Calum, every time the two of you went out you felt yourself falling deeper and deeper in love with him. Tonight he had taken you out to dinner just like your first date, but tonight was different. Tonight you felt a tension between the two of you. Maybe it was the way his top button was undone or the way his eyes would travel over your body, making a small pink hue colour your cheeks.  But here you were, clawing at each other in a savage way yet with a deep desire of lust and need. You felt like you already knew him, both of you spilling all of your secrets over many cups of coffee and tea, snuggling close to each other; your bodies molding as one. But now, as he grabbed your hand with a cheeky grin you saw apprehension in his eyes. “What’s wrong?” You said a little breathless, his body still pressed against yours. “Are you sure you want to do this? It would be our first night together… I just don’t want to pressure you into anything.” You kissed him on the lips gently, without the animalistic desire that you had just mere moments ago. “I’m sure,” you whispered against his lips, the corners of his lips quirking up in a smile. His grip tightened around your hand, squeezing slightly as he led you towards his bedroom, a lustful grin on his face as you trailed after him ready to spend your first night with Calum.