How You Meet

Ashton:

You sat down on the stool, plugging in your earphones in you phone and pressed play. You took a sip of your newly ordered coffe, burning the tip of your tounge. You whinched in pain and put down the cup to let it cool. It was sunday morning and you sat on Starbucks checking your twitter. It had become a tradition for you to take a coffe on the Starbucks, that layed on the same street as your appartment, every sunday. You scrolled through the tweets as you felt something tapping your shoulder. You turned around and saw a tall boy with blonde, messy curly hair. You had never seen him here before and to admit it he was quite hot. He moved his lips, but you couldn’t hear him because you had music in your ears.

“I’m sorry, what did you say?” You said, taking your earphones out.

“I was wondering if that seat was taken, since it’s quite packed in here,” he said, making you look around. You hadn’t even noticed all the people entering.

“No, it’s not” you said, smiling at him before turning around again, putting in your earphones and taking a sip of your coffe. Suddenly you felt someone tipping your shoulder again. You pulled out your earphones and saw the boy again.

“Hi sorry if I bother you, but i couldn’t help myself from noticing how pretty you are.. I’m Ashton by the way, what’s your name?” He said smiling shyly at you.

“I’m (y/n),” you said smiling back, blushing slightly.

“That’s a pretty name, (y/n)..” He said. You smiled at him. He was really cute and you could tell that by the light blush on his cheeks that he was a bit shy and nervous to talk to you, and you couldn’t stop the smile that crept on your face.

Calum:

“Omg, look there they are!” Your friend said excited, pointing in front of her. You were standing in the back of the line to meet you favourite band, 5 seconds of summer. Your mum surprised you with meet&greet tickets and you swore you’d never been happier. And now here you were. As you got closer and closer to the boys you felt the butterflies in your stomach. You looked at the boys and admired their faces. They were even more beautiful in real life. Everything felt like a dream. Suddenly you met a pair of big brown eyes, and you blushed as you realised you had got eye contact with Calum. You loved them all, but you always felt something extra for Calum. You looked up again and saw him smiling at you before he turned his attention to the fan who was standing right in front of him. The line went by slow but after a while it was finally your turn. The first boy was Ashton, he signed your EP and shirt, and you asked for a high five. Then it was Luke and Michael, who both did the same thing. And lastly, Calum. As your eyes met your mind went crazy and you could not speak one word. He smiled before signing your EP and shirt as the others did.

“Do you want a hug?”

“What?” You said, snapping out of your trance.

“Do you want a hug?” He said chuckling lightly. You nodded and he got up to give you a proper hug. His tall frame wrapped around you and you relaxed. He smelled nice and you felt comfortable.

“Hey, what’s your twitter?” He said as he pulled away. You wrote down your twitter on his arm.

“Miss, you need to go now,” said a big guard.

“Thanks, bye!” Calum said and waved as you walked away. When you got how you saw that you had got a DM from Calum asking you if you wanted to meet him tomorrow.

Michael:

The music was loud and there club was crowded. It was friday night and you were at a party that your friends had made you go too, even if you rather had stayed at home today since you weren’t feeling very well. Even better, you had lost your friends a while ago, so now you were sitting alone on the stairs in the corner of the club. The loud music made your head ache and you just wanted to get out, but you knew you wouldn’t make it home by yourself. You decided to go look after your friends, since there was no chance that they would go look after you. You got up slowly and started walking through the sweaty, dancing bodies. You got pushed and squeezed between bodies and your head hurt on top of that. Suddenly you were pushed hard and you lost your balance, making you fall towards the floor. You screamed before you felt someone catch you in their arms. The person helped you get your balancd back and held you by your hips as the person leaded you through the crowd to a less crowded place. When you got there you turned around and saw a tall boy with multicoloured hair. He leant closer to you and you were afraid that he would do something you didn’t want. But instead he leant to your ear and said:

"Are you okay sweetie?" You relaxed.

"I’m not feeling very well," You answered, not sure if he heard you since the music was quite loud.

"Oh, do you have someone to take you home?" He said with concern in your voice. You though for a moment. There was no chance you would find your friends in here. There was to many people and you would probably fall if you tried again.

"No,"

"Do you mind if i walk you home then?" He asked and pulled away to look at you. You smiled at him and shook your head.

"I’m Michael by the way" He said and took your hand before leading you out of the club. As soon as the cold night air hit you you felt a bit better.

"You lead the way," He said and smiled at you. You smiled back and started walking, still holding hands.

Luke:

Hold you tight

straight through the daylight

I’m right here

when you gonna realize

that i’m your cure

heartbreak girl

Luke ended the last note in heartbreak girl while his eyes met yours. That wasn’t the first time this night. Maybe it’s was because you were standing in front row, right in front of him, but you could not stop yourself from thinking something else.

"Thank you guys, we love you!" Ashton said in the microphone, and they played a few more cords before they went off stage. People slowly started to get out of the venue. It took quite long before you and your friend was out, since you had been standing in the front. As soon as you got out your friend took out her phone to text her brother, who was supposed to pic you guys up. You sat down on a bench while you waited. Minutes went on and her brother hadn’t answered yet, and now you were completely alone outside of the venue. She tried to call him multiple times, but still no answer.

"He’s probably asleep, how are we supposed to get home now?!" She said with an annoyed tone, and crossed her arms. As she said that a grey van pulled up next to the two of you. The windows rolled down and a familiar face appeared.

"What are you guys still doing here, the gig ended almost an hour ago?" Ashton asked. He could tell you were fans because you were wearing their merch.

"My brother was supposed to come and pick us up, but he won’t answer," Your friend said, you could tell that she was freaking out slightly. Ashton turned to the driver and asked something you couldn’t hear.

"We can drive you home if you want to," You turned wide eyed to your friends.

"Yes!" You said in sync, making Ashton laugh. He opened the doors and your friend sat in the passenger seat to show the way and you sat on the only empty seat, which was next to Luke. You shared a smile before you picked up your phone. There was an awkward tension between you two. You couldn’t say one word as the only thing you though about was that you were sitting next to Luke Robert Hemmings. You saw in the corner of your eye that he keep glancing at you. After a while you decided to just say something, because you would probably hate yourself if you didn’t.

"You were great tonight, i was standing right in front of you." You felt your cheeks turn red. You wish you had said something better but it was too late now.

"Thank you! I saw you," He said and smiled at you, making you blush even more. “What’s your name?"

"(Y/N)!" You said and finally got the courage to meat his eyes. As soon as you did that you forgot about the awkward tension and you started having a full conversation with him.

Soon the van pulled up next to your house and you really didn’t want to leave, but you had to. Good thing you had left luke your twitter as you had talked.

"Don’t forget to check your twitter!" Luke said and winked, before you slammed the cardoor shut. Later when you checked your twitter you saw that you had got a DM from Luke. It read: "Hi, it’s Luke here! Just wondered if you wanted to hang out tomorrow? :) C ya!”