Another Member Of 1D Flirts with You and He Relizes His Feelings for You

Start from the beginning

Calum: “Calum! Can you come and zip me up?” You asked, throwing your hair over your shoulder. He walked towards you, his hand holding the top of your dress, his other gripping the metal toggle. You felt your dress tighten around you, the satisfying sound of the cloth being pieced together. He smoothed it out and you let your hair go, staring at yourself in the mirror. Your dress was hot. It hugged every curve, hung in the right place and made your legs look killer. You noticed Calum staring at you, but you adverted your eyes, walking away to slip your heels on. Running a hand over your dress one last time you looked at Calum. “Ready?” You asked him, leaning against the doorframe. “Uh, yeah, let’s go.” He said walking past you, the smell of his cologne making your knees weak. You were about to go out with the boys, both One Direction and 5 Seconds of Summer, a celebration on their tour coming to an end and 5SOS’s new album. You being with Calum for majority of the tour, had invited you to come along, but only as friends. It was always just friends. You were there to pick him up after flings and break ups, always there to listen to his problems. You were his best friend, so of course you listened and helped as best you could, but more then anything, you wanted to be his girl. You always had feelings for him, growing up with him had done that to you, but because his attention was always on other girls far more pretty then you, you had merely stayed to the sidelines, watching him fall in and out of love. But now you were at a club - a personal favourite of theirs - sitting in the booth with nine boys around you. You were used to the guys, becoming really good friends with all of them, and especially Zayn. You had always flirted with each other, always had that tension between the two of you but never ever acted upon it. But now with alcohol running through both of your systems you let loose a bit. Zayn turned towards you, his warm hand placed on your knee. “Let’s go dance, enjoy ourselves a bit.” He said into your ear over the loud music, his warm breath fanning down your neck. You nodded your head, scooting out after him. He stretched out his hand, grasping yours he led you away from the table towards the dance floor. You looked back to see the boys watching you, smug smiles on their faces - well almost all their faces, minus Calum. He looked livid, but you couldn’t figure out why. You turned around regardless, Zayn keeping you in view of the table as his warm hands found your waist, pulling you against his chest. You slipped your hands around his neck as the pulsing beat shook your insides, and Zayn’s body leading you in a gyrating dance. His head fell into the crook of your neck as you ground your hips harder against his, small kisses trailing up your neck. You leaned your head back for easier access, feeling another set of hands on your shoulders. “That’s enough,” Calum’s voice said, making you stumble backwards a bit. Zayn looked up through his thick lashes, his expression coy and devilish. “Don’t like the way we’re dancing?” His thick British accent asked. Calum looked away from you to Zayn, his face furious. “No, I don’t actually.” He said grabbing you around the waist and leading you away from Zayn and the boys. He took you down a hall that was nearly deserted, a few people lingering but catching sight of his furious expression they began to leave. “What the hell?” You said, shrugging off his grip. “Fuck (Y/N),” he said pinning you against the wall with his body. “Calum, what are you doing?” You asked, a little breathless. “You’re drunk, you’re going to regret this tomorrow, get off of me.” You said with no success. “You said ‘you’re’ going to regret this, not the both of us. I see you’re enjoying this…” He said leaning in. “And I’m not drunk, I’m the DD tonight…” He said pressing harder against you. “Seeing you with Zayn just pissed me the fuck off. I want you for myself… and not him. He shouldn’t be able to kiss your neck and make you come undone… that’s my job.” He said trailing hot kisses down your neck, surely leaving marks, making your knees weak. “Calum, stop.” You weakly said. “We’re just friends…” You gasped as his teeth skimmed your neck. “Fuck, just friends… I want more. I always have wanted more. Why do you think I’ve distracted myself with other girls for so long? Because you’re constantly on my mind, around me, teasing me… And now Zayn’s in the way, and I’m finished. I’m done trying to ignore this feeling I’ve had for so long, I’m going to show the world you’re mine and and only mine, not Zayns’ not anyone else’s…” He captured your lips in another kiss, and this time you didn’t fight back. You surrendered to Calum and your feelings, finally being able to do what you’ve wanted to do for so long.