You Go, I Follow

Chapter 29

- hers

Since Jace treated me like a child I decided to act like one, so for the last week I was putting off having sex with him and I know he was feening.

"Stop." I said as Jace tried kissing me, he ignored me and started kissing along my neck. "Jace stop. I'm trying to feed Armani and you're getting in the way." I pushed him away.

A few minutes later Armani fell asleep so I stood up to lay her down in her crib. I felt Jace come and wrap his arms around me from behind as I looked down at Mani.

"Jayceon move!" I snapped. "Shut the fuck up!" He grabbed a handful of my hair and kissed me roughly.

"Put me down!" I whined as Jace picked me up and carried me over to our bed. "Why you playing with me baby girl?"

"Because you're acting like a fucking psycho." I said straddling him.

"Stop laughing I'm being serious

"Stop laughing I'm being serious." I slapped his chest stopping him from laughing at me. "Like I feel like you always want to control me, like I'm some kid." I pouted.

"How do I control you?" He asked seriously. "Are you seriously asking me this?"

"I don't control you, don't say shit like that making me out to be some crazy abusive nigga." He said.

"Okay so that means I can wear what I want?" He nodded, I reached for my phone and showed him this outfit I found on some insta boutique. "I can wear this out tomorrow?"

"No." He said quickly. "See!"

"Hush. I just don't want niggas staring at what's mine."

"That's not all Jace... You won't listen when I say I want to go home." Jace sighed, just then his phone started ringing.

I noticed him let out a small sigh of relief and answered his phone. He gently moved me off him and walked out the room.

Two Week's Later •

Best Friend👯🍾- Guess who decided to enter the world last night.