Not A Vacation

Chapter 22

-hers

"Jace please." I begged. He was in our room packing for his four day business trip with Tez and Jodi.

I crossed my arms and stood in front of him, in his way. He shook his head. "No. I can't risk it."

"I'm a big girl I can look after myself." I argued.  "You're carrying my baby."

"I know, so I know you'll die before you let anything happen to us, so just let me come." I said batting my eye lashes at him. He sighed wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Fine but don't get involved in what I'm doing, you gotta stay in the hotel the entire time." I smiled and grabbed my bag to start packing.

"Okay but where are we going?" I asked and Jace laughed and said. "Don't get involved."

"Baby take my picture" I smiled handing Jace my phone as we were about to get on his private jet.

"No I already told you I ain't no camera man." He said laughing trying to hand me back my phone. "Please!!"

He sighed. "Hurry up." He held my phone up like he was about to take the picture, I quickly stood in front of the stairs. "Wait, I gotta pose properly to hide my belly." By now I was 5 months pregnant but I still hadn't told everybody yet, I decided to let people figure it out when they saw me.

I pulled my jacket forward trying to cover up my little bump. "Can you see it?" I asked.

Jace ignored my question. "I'm about to take it. 3...2..."

He took my picture and handed me back my phone

He took my picture and handed me back my phone. "Alright hurry up." Tez and Jodi were already inside waiting on us but I didn't care.

I wrapped my arms around Jace's torso and pecked his lips. "You still haven't told me where we are going" he chuckled and spun me around.
"Get on the Jet Nicki." He said slapping my ass.

"Welcome to Colombia I'm Daniel and I will be you assistant for your stay here with us, any thing you need ask and I will provide."

"Here. Take this." Jace said taking out a stack of 50s and giving Daniel 2, before he left us alone.

"Wow baby look at that view. It's beautiful." I gasped walking over to the glass doors.

" I gasped walking over to the glass doors