Lifestyle

Chapter 11

- hers

"Jace its 1:30 where are you?"I asked as I was sent to his voicemail for the fourth time.

"I knew I shouldn't have listened to him." I sighed running my fingers through my hair.

After thinking for a moment I decided to make my own way to my appointment. I grabbed one of my keys and headed downstairs to the car.

"... I take your bih right from you, bitch I'm a dog,roof-" I sung along until a call came through silencing my music.

"Where the fuck are you?!" Jace shouted angrily as soon as I answered.

"I'm-"

"Why are you not waiting here like I told you to!" He said cutting me off. "Stop shouting at me asshole! I'm in my car on my way to my appointment. I waited for you." I replied.

I heard him breath deeply trying to calm himself down. "I told you I was gonna take you."

"Babe it's 2:50, my appointment is at 3 and you only just got home."
"Whatever I'm on my way, wait for me." He said before hanging up.

I arrived at the doctors shortly after, once I entered the building the receptionist signed me in and gave me some notes to read over and complete.

I was sat in the waiting room for about 10 minutes until Jace finally arrived. "They ain't seen you yet?" He asked as he sat down next to me. "Does it look like they've seen me?" I answered smartly.

"Watch your mouth." He flicked my bottom lip. "What are you doing?"

"That lady asked me to fill out some paper work." He looked down at the section I had just completed. "You're 19?" I quickly placed my arm across the paper trying to cover it up.

"Stop trying to hide it I saw it already." I moved my arm and sighed. "Yes I'm 19"

He leaned forward, placed his elbows on his knees and covered his face with the palms of his hands. "How did you even get in the club that night we met? It was 21+"

I shrugged before answering. "I know people."

"Wow." He said shaking his head. "What?"

"You're a baby." I frowned and crossed my arms over my chest offended at the fact he was calling me a baby when I clearly wasn't. "No I'm not."

"Yes you are. I can't believe this." He said shaking his head. "So what are you saying you don't wanna be with me no more?"

"Nah I'm just shocked I didn't know you were that young. You're still my baby girl tho." He laughed as he placed placed his arm over my shoulder and kissed my forehead.

"How old are you?"

"I told you already I'm 25". "Ooh."

"This is crazy were about to have a baby and don't even know each others ages." I mumbled just then a nurse came out one of the rooms with a pink folder.

"Nicki Lopez "  she called and I grabbed Jace's hand as I stood up.

"Lopez ? That's ya name. I heard that somewhere before." He said as he stopped walking and looked like he was thinking hard.

"It's a very popular name. You're so annoying come on." I giggled dragging him over to the room.

"Hello honey, so from your files this will be your first official scan?" Dr Williams asked me. "Yeah. I'm a little nervous." I confessed.