Special Delivery

Chapter 25

- his

>Congratulations on the baby.
>I still can't believe you got CJ's baby girl pregnant.
>Tell Nicki I said congratulations too, she's gorgeous by the way you chose well.
>If I was you I would make these next 2 months very special,
>I can't wait to see Nicki's love faces, I'm gonna fuck the shit out of her thick ass.
>I'm still stuck on whether I should kill you first or let you watch me fuck your girl then kill you...

"Yo congrats on the baby, what's up?" I looked up seeing Waka walking over to me.

"This shit" once he sat down I handed him the notes.

He read through them then looked up at me frowning hard. "What's this? Who's this from?"

"I don't know but I'm about to find out." I said.

"You know I can find out for you. Is this all of them?" I shook my head and showed him the other letters I got today. "No these too. I've been getting them for weeks now."

"Does Nicki know?"

"No. I didn't want to stress her out. When I find out who did this-" he cut me off and pulled out his gun. "I'm gonna put a bullet through-."

"No. I gotta make them suffer this muthafucka's talking bout my daughter and fucking Nic."

"You see my daughter Chanie?" I smiled as Chanel held my baby girl. Armani Nicole-Raye Taylor.

"Yeah I see her. She's so pretty." She said rocking her slowly, I nodded and looked over at Nicki and her facial expressions made me laugh.

"Why you over there mugging me baby?" I asked and she crossed her arms sinking down on the bed. "Because she look just like your ugly ass."

"So you mad?"

"Yes nigga. I wanted a mini me but I got a girl copy of you ." She mumbled watching Chanel and Armani. Just then my phone started ringing.

"That's Waka. I gotta check on something quickly. I'll be back in the morning." I walked over to her bed side and leaned forward to kiss her but she turned so I caught her cheek and rolled her eyes. "Don't give me that look."

"What look? Just stay safe okay. You got a daughter now." She said softly. "I know and I got your big headed self to come home to."

"Exactly I wish your dumb ass would try to die on me and leave me with your baby."

"What?! You crazy! If I died what could you do to me if I'm already dead?" I laughed at her attempt to threaten me.

"Shut up and go before I change my mind about letting you go." She waved me off. "Letting me? You don't run shit round here but your mouth."

"Whatever. Come here." She held her arms up and pulled me into a kiss. "I love you."

"I love you too baby. I'll see you in the morning." I tried pulling away but she held onto my shirt and pecked my lips. "In the morning?"

"I promise baby girl...You need a ride home?" I asked Chanel. "Yeah, Nicki I'm so proud of you girl she's perfect. Love you mwahh!" She handed Armani back to Nicki and grabbed her purse.

- hers

I woke up hearing Armani babbling, I sat up and opened my eyes slowly rubbing them. "Jace-"

I cut myself off when I saw that the person holding Mani wasn't Jace, but instead it was this tall black man with dreads.

He looked over at me and started speaking. "See I told you, you was gonna wake up mommy princess."

I frowned hard and tried moving but I couldn't, when I had Mani I was torn up real bad so I had stitches put in and since they were still fresh it hurt so much. "Put her down." I demanded.

"It's nice to finally meet you. It's Nicki right?" The guy smile flashing his gold teeth at me as he smiled.

"I said put my baby down."

"Shh"

"She's beautiful... Just like her mama." He said as he placed her back in the bassinet. "Tell Jace, Shaun came to see him. Take care Nicki."

"Where were you?!" I yelled as soon as Jace entered the room. "Hush. I had to handle some shit at the club."

"You said you'd be back in the morning." I argued angrily.

"I'm sorry. Look I brought you food so stop fussing." He said holding up the bag of McDonalds.

"Who's Shaun?" He shrugged, looking over at Armani. "I don't know."

"Jace don't lie to me... He was here. Shaun."

"He was here?!" He yelled now giving me his full attention, I nodded. "Yeah I woke up and he was holding Armani."

"That muthafucka held my daughter!" He yelled louder making baby girl jump up from her sleep and begun to cry. "Yeah I-"

"What the fuck was you doing while you letting strangers hold my daughter!"

"Don't yell at me! I told you I was sleep-"

"Sleeping... I'm sorry I'm not mad at you." He sighed, walking over to my side. "Jace. Who is he?" I asked moving over a little so he could sit beside me.

"Nobody." I sighed, I knew he was lying because he started to kiss my forehead to get me to shut up about it.

"Well should I be worried? He knew my name. How did he know I was here?" He shook his head and grabbed my face softly.

"Relax, just focus on you and baby girl. I'll deal with everything else."

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////