Honestly Truly

Chapter 28

- hers

So we have been living in Miami officially for 3 months now, at first everything was good the whole thrill of having a new home had me on another level of happiness, that was up un till a couple weeks ago when I realised I did not like it here. I had no friends or family here so I've just been feeling like an outsider.

"What you pouting about baby?" I heard Jace ask as his side of the bed sunk down, letting me know he was laying beside me. "Jace." I said softly as I turned over so I was now facing him.

I smiled when I saw he had Armani laying on his chest babbling to herself.

"Wassup baby girl?" He asked me and I sighed

"Wassup baby girl?" He asked me and I sighed. "I wanna go home..."
"What are you talking about Nic?"

"I don't like it here. I have nobody to talk to." I pouted. "You'll make friends give it time."

"How? We're living in this boujie ass gated community with a bunch of rich white folks."

"So? I spoke to that girl next door she seem nice why don't you try make friends with her." I frowned and sat up, looking down at him to make sure I heard him right. "Wait. When did you speak to her?"

"Like 2 days ago when I came back from the store she helped me with Armani."

I widened my eyes. "She held MY daughter?!"

He waved me off. "Calm down. There ain't nothing wrong with the girl give her a chance I think she said her name Hannah."

"First of all don't be letting anybody I don't know hold my child. Secondly I don't want you talking to her no more."

"I can talk to whoever I want."

"Jace I'm serious I don't like her."

"You don't know her." He chuckled. "Whatever give me my baby." I reached for Armani but he pushed me away playfully. "Move she chilling with her daddy." He said lifting her up in the air making her laugh.

" He said lifting her up in the air making her laugh