Reckless

Chapter 2

-hers

"Guys I'm hungry." Cassie complained.
"You're always hungry." Kelli replied laughing at her.

"But this time I'm serious I feel like I'm about to die, can we get something to eat?" Cassie begged pouting at Kelli who then looked over at me and Chanel. "Yeah I could eat a burger right now." I shrugged.

"Alright let's go." Cassie smiled widely.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I screamed as A car swerved in front us stopping inches away from my body. A wave of anger flew over me and next thing I knew I was on my way round to the drivers side.

I banged on the window until the door opened and Jace stepped out.
"You?!"

I looked back at the girls then at him. "Are you fuxking crazy? You almost killed us."

"Almost. I could if I wanted to." He replied unfazed by the current situation.

"What do you want?" I asked but he ignored me and just looked over at everyone who was waiting on me and trying to figure out how I knew him.

"You guys can go inside I'll be there soon."

"Are you sure?" Chanel asked glaring at Jace.

"Yeah." I smiled and they nodded and went inside the restaurant. As soon as they all went inside he grabbed my arm roughly and threw me against a his car.

"Owe!" I screamed. "You can't just be throwing me around like this!"

He grabbed my face roughly and made me look him in the eye. "Shut the fuck up." I pushed his hands away from my face. "Don't tell me what to do, you  ain't my daddy."

"Shut up before I fuck you up and you know I'd do it."
I swallowed hard feeling the cold metal of his gun against my waist. This man had a bad habit of pulling his gun out on me and I was getting tired of it.

"Your phone broke?" He asked pulling a blunt out of his pocket. "No why?" I asked honestly not understanding the reason for his question.

He nodded and lit his blunt. "What did I tell you before you left the club?"
I shrugged turning away as he blew smoke into my face. "Don't play with me Nicki." He stepped closer to me, trapping me between his car and him.

I sighed remembering what he was referring to. "You said to call you, I was meant to but I've been busy and-"
He cut me off by placing his phone in my hands. "Put your number in."

"Why?"

"Just do it." I rolled my eyes and typed my number in. "Can I go now?" I asked once it was saved in his phone.

"Nah I don't trust you I gotta call that shit and make sure it's really your number."

"It is, why would I-"

"Stop talking."
I crossed my arms over my chest annoyed. "You know you're so rude."

"I'm not rude, I just feel you talk to much and if I let it happen you'll say something reckless."

"You don't even know me."

"I know you got a smart ass mouth and a stank attitude to go with it."

"Jace I'm really hungry can I go please?" I asked. "What are you doing tonight?"
I shrugged before answering. "Working maybe."

"I'm gonna call you at 10, make sure you answer if you don't want me to come looking for you again."
I nodded and he stepped back.
"You can go."