Right then my phone rang and I looked over at the caller ID to see that it was Minho. Since Jonghyun's friends were eager to get my number, I had no other choice than to trade it with them. "Yes?" I asked after picking up. "Mina, sorry to call you suddenly, but I have a favor to ask" I heard his husky voice on the other line. "Keep talking"

"Well, you are good in English, right?" I asked. "How do you know?" I wondered. "Jonghyun mentioned it back when he was studying for English" he explained and I nodded, even though he couldn't see me. "So you want me to help out?" I asked. "If you could"

"Sure," I said. "What? Really?" he asked shocked. "So you want me to decline?" I asked amused. "No, I just thought that you would never agree," he said happily. "Okay then, let me refuse," I said. "What? No! You can't change your answer now. See you after school at the coffee shop next to Jonghyun's house" he said and hung up before I could reply. This boy.

After school, I was sitting in front of Minho, quietly sipping on my drink. Somehow this situation reminded me of the first time I met Onew, just with Minho instead. The same coffee shop, the same seats and the same drinks. "I am thankful that you agreed to help me," he said and smiled. "No problem," I said and opened his books. "You know, you changed," he said.

"I remember when Jonghyun would come to Taemin's house every day and complain about you. He said that you never let anyone befriend you and we even advised him to let you be, but he would talk some nonsense, saying that it's just a matter of persistence and that someday you'll open up" I chuckled as I heard that, since I knew that I was the person who told him that.

"He sure shares a lot" I realized. "He does but he doesn't" Minho whispered. "What does that mean?" I curiously asked. "He talks a lot about his everyday life, but it's hard to find out what's going on inside of him" he explained and sighed. "You know, I was the last one to find out about Jonghyun's parents. It kind of upsets me"

"But you know, if there is a person out there, who knows my everyday life, it makes me really happy. Just when they remember that you had a doctor's appointment a few days ago and ask about it, it would make anybody happy, right?" I asked and took a bite of my cheesecake. "Indeed but he still hasn't changed. He still hasn't told us about his family. He knows that we have knowledge about it and that his sister has told us about it long ago, but he still never talks about it"

To be honest, I was kind of surprised. I thought that he talks about his problems with his friends frankly, but he may have difficulties with opening up. "Anyway, let's study," he said and I nodded.

Some hours later, when the sky was slowly losing its bright color, we bid our farewell and I took a walk towards my home. By now, my throat was itching because I had talked too much and was in desperate requirement of water. Ignoring my needs, I decided to rush home as soon as possible.

Right next to my apartment is a park, the same place where I had met Jonghyun for the first time. As I was walking through there, surprisingly I saw him sitting there. Funnily, he was even sitting on the same bench.

"What are you doing here?" I asked and he turned around. "I was waiting for you" he answered honestly. "You could have waited at home," I said as I sat on the swing. He looked on the ground, not uttering a word and I knew that something was off.

"Will you visit her tomorrow?" he asked. I knew that he meant Unni. "Yes, I will" I answered. "Don't forget that I am coming with you" he said, trying not to show any sadness, but it was still evident to me. "Sure, sure," I said trying to lighten up the mood. Well, I don't know what is going on, but I can wait. Wait until he is ready to tell me.

"Do you want pasta for dinner?" I asked as both of us started walking to the apartment. "I am sure that you also ate pasta at lunch break today." He claimed and I pouted. "What do you have against pasta?" I asked and he laughed. "I don't have anything against it, you are just to addicted to it"

An hour later, I was busy making dinner while Jonghyun just sat on the kitchen shelve and played around with the eating utensils. "Stop playing around. Anyway, it's finished" I proudly pronounced as I looked at the two appealing plates of pasta in front of us. Both of us grabbed our plates and walked to the living room where the television was located.

Jonghyun turned it on, while I went to my room to grab some blankets. Together, we sat on the ground, with blankets wrapped around us, our plates of food in our hands and with a movie running on the TV. Somehow, this situation reminds me back when I lived with Unni. Every Friday night, we would sit on the ground, and watch our favorite films while eating food.

Halfway through the movie, I felt my eyes getting heavier and heavier until they finally closed. "Sleep well" I heard as I felt Jonghyun's hands pat my head. After that, I fell into a deep sleep, not noticing anything that was happening around me.

The next day when I woke up, I saw that I had fallen asleep on Jonghyun's shoulder while his head was resting on mine.

End of Chapter 10