53 (Lauren g!p)

Camila's POV

The door opened, Lauren was finally home. She hung her coat on the rack and walked over to me standing in the kitchen. I smiled, turning my head to give her a kiss hello. Her arms wrapped around my waist, she held me while I finished the last few dishes. She whispered into my ear, "I missed you babe."

"I missed you, too. How was your day?"

"Busy, and I still need to study for tomorrow's exam."

"Want any help?"

"I'd love your help."

"Get your study notes, and go sit. I'll be right there, just give me a minute."

Lauren gave me a quick kiss on the cheek, and did as I said. I finished the dishes, dried my hands, and took the notes from her.

"Let's make studying fun. For every right answer, I take something off. Answer incorrectly, I'll put something back on. Once I'm fully undressed, I'm yours."

"I like the sound of this game! I knew moving here would be beneficial."

I smiled, giving her a quick kiss. I sat a few feet away, ensuring she would have a good view.

"Ready?"

"Yep."

"What are the rights of a person in the custody of police?"

She proceeds to answer, correctly, almost rehearsed. I removed a sock, clearly making her eager to answer more questions to have more than a sock off my body. I complied, giving her more questions to answer.

My clothes slowly came off with each question. I removed my other sock, and both earrings. I teased her, unbuttoning and unzipping my tight jeans with one question, pulling them off for another question.

I slid my hand into my panties, moaning as I fingered myself in front of her. Another question was answered, and I removed my shirt.

Lauren begged that the next question result in my panties being removed, I denied her that. The next question resulted in my bra coming off. Three more questions remained. She answered one, and my panties came off, allowing her a full view of my fingers inside my warm, wet, pussy.

As I asked the next question, she started removing her shirt and bra. The split focus resulted in an incorrect answer. I painfully put my shirt back on, and asked another question. Luckily she answered correctly. I asked one last question, and I was hers. 

I walked over to her, a smile on both of our faces. I straddled her lap, "I think you'll do great."

"I might have a hard time. How am I possibly going to focus on the exam? When I'm writing the answers down, all I'll be thinking about is my amazing, hot girlfriend, and her hot naked body."

I laughed a little, "You'll be thinking of getting your degree and making me yours forever, that'll keep you focused."

"You're right. I'm done waiting, you're mine."

I kissed her, rubbing her bare neck and shoulders. With a seductive smile and voice I said, "So, my body's all yours, what are you going to do with it?"

Lauren smiled, "You want me to tell you, or should I show you?"

"Show me."

She stood up, holding me in her arms. She carried me to the bedroom, laying me on the bed. She laid on top of me, kissing my neck, and sucking occasionally. 

She stood up, removing her pants and underwear, leaving her totally naked.

Just seeing her exposed body was cause for arousal. I wanted her. She knew I wanted her, but she decided to hold off on fucking me. 

Lauren laid next to me on the bed and pulled me close. Wrapped in her arms, we shared a long kiss, her hands brushing my hair out of my face. Her other hand stroked my back.

Her gentle touch brought on a greater level of arousal. I guided her hand into the wet mess she was making me between my legs. She began to explore inside with her fingers. My moans were silenced by her kiss. Occasionally, she broke our kissing for a few seconds, just so she could hear me moan.

I begged her, "Lauren, Just fuck me already! I want your cock inside me, please."

She smiled, and rolled on top of me once again. She didn't start fucking me immediately, instead, she teased me a little. 

We continued kissing, she used one arm to support herself, the other wrapped around her hard member. She moved the head of her cock onto my clit, and began rubbing back and forth.

My body quivered, my moans muffled by her kiss. She slid herself inside of me, and I broke the kiss momentarily to let out a gasp.

Lauren thrusted in and out, releasing both of our stress. 

"Yes! Mhmm. YES! YES! YES!"

She kissed me, and held me close, continuing to pound my pussy. 

After a while, she began to twitch, and I knew she was close to cumming. Soon she grunted and allowed her cum to fill me. She continued to slowly thrust until I came. 

Lauren laid beside me, wrapped me in her arms and looked passionately into my eyes, "I love you Camila."

"I love you too Lo."

"You know, I've never had a better study session before."

I smiled, "I bet you'll ace your exam. With my help, you could graduate top of your class."

She responded with a smile and a kiss.

I rested my hand on her chest, while she played with my hair, and we slowly drifted off to sleep.