The Best Teacher Tutor Ever, Part 2 (Lauren g!p)

Lauren's POV

Ms. Cabello was my teacher and as hard as I tried to not stare at her best asset while sitting in the front row of her class, I just couldn't help myself. I'm pretty sure every guy in the class, and maybe even a few straight girls, enjoyed her sex appeal. Her clothes were never overtly provocative. She made sure to stay within the boundaries set by the school district, but the way she moved about in the classroom, left no doubt as to the message she conveyed.

"We have many freedoms, and all too often we take those freedoms for granted and we fail to realize the true meaning of happiness, or perhaps even the pursuit of happiness."

I liked the ideology of the pursuit of happiness. I was eighteen and all into the pursuit of happiness. 

Tap. Tap. Tap. Ms. Cabello had a way of tapping on my desk to get my attention.

"Perhaps, you can explain your favorite freedom Lauren," she asked, looking straight at me. I heard a snicker come from behind me. Obviously I had been day dreaming and had been caught.

"Give me liberty or give me death," I replied, which was followed by more snickers from my classmates.

"How about you stick around for some extra tutoring time?" Ms. Cabello remarked. Gladly.

The bell sounded and Ms. Cabello asked me to stay for a moment as the classroom emptied. My cock was rock hard. It seemed to stay that way in her class.

The last student left the classroom. I stayed in my seat. Ms. Cabello stepped to the back of the classroom and turned off the classroom light. I hear the door lock. I didn't dare look behind me. She placed both of her hands on my shoulders from behind me, as she leaned forward, her breasts pressed against the back of my head. She pushed her hands down and onto my chest, giving my breasts a squeeze.

"You really need to play closer attention in class," she whispered.

"I'm trying," I replied.

She squeezed the obvious bulge in my trousers and replied, "Let's make this session count!"

I couldn't wait. Three thirty couldn't come fast enough.

**********

As I settled into the passenger seat of her car after school, she smiled as we backed out of the parking space. Putting on the radio, her head bobbing, "Cause I feel like I'm running, And I'm feeling like I gotta get away, get away, get away," I quickly realized she was not the normal teacher. I mean, what teacher likes rap music?

I was momentarily distracted by her skirt inching up her thighs. Suddenly I realized we weren't heading to where I lived.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

Ms. Cabello stayed quiet for a second.

"Thought I'd show you where I live, in case you ever want to drop by sometime," she replied. "I bet you didn't know we're practically neighbours."

I was horny and she was taking me on a joy ride. Great. I reached across and put my hand on her thigh and attempted to navigate towards her pussy, pushing her skirt up in the process.

"Hold on Lauren," she said, grabbing my hand. "Slow down!"

Slow down? I was horny as hell and she wanted me to slow down?

She turned into a drive way of a brick house just a few blocks from where I lived. The garage door opened and she drove straight into the garage. The door closed behind us and she turned off the car. She silently reached over and put her hand on the bulge in my jeans. The only light was the light in the car. She unzipped my jeans and dug for my cock.