Camila and Lauren's Romance Grows (Lauren g!p)

It was a little before nine when Camila knocked on Lauren's door. Lauren had been up for a little more than two hours and was happy to see her girlfriend. 

"Camz, I'm so happy you came over. I was looking forward to spending the day with you. I just finished my homework, are you done with yours?"

"Yes, Laur. I finished it as soon as I got up this morning. Now, if you don't mind, I would love to go somewhere  where I can show off my new girlfriend."

Lauren recognized Camila's need to establish with her friends the fact that she really had a girlfriend. Her friends, as well as those who might want to continue bullying her, needed to know Lauren and Camila were now a couple. She was proud that Camila wanted to show her off. She was just as proud to know the girl she liked since they were children was now her girlfriend and under her care and protection. 

"Okay Camz. How about we go for breakfast and then hang around the mall for a while? Is that okay with you?"

"Yeah, I'd love to go shopping with you."

Camila could tell from Lauren's reaction that Lauren wasn't too excited about a shopping trip to the mall. She loved Lauren all the more because she would do this for her.

Lauren took Camila into her arms and kissed her. While hugging her, her hands slid down Camila's back and squeezed her butt. Camila groaned and pressed her pelvis into Lauren's groin as Lauren squeezed her butt. She felt Lauren's cock growing as it pressed into her stomach.

Lauren released Camila's butt, took a deep breath, as said, "Let's go before we never get out of here."

Camila kissed Lauren again and walked out the door toward Lauren's car with Lauren close behind. Her attention was captured by the sexy sway of Camila's butt in her tight denim skirt. She opened the car door for her girlfriend, and she started to get in. She patted Camila's butt and told her, "You have a very nice ass."

She giggled, wiggled her butt at Lauren, and slid into the car. Lauren patted and stroked Camila's left leg as the drove to a nearby diner. Camila regretted wearing such a tight skirt, she would have spread her legs for Lauren and allowed her to touch her pussy. She was not happy that the skirt would not allow her legs that much movement. All she could do was give her enough room to slide her hand several inches above her knee.

At the diner, Camila excused herself while waiting for their breakfast to arrive. When she came back, Lauren noticed right away that she'd undone the two top buttons of her blouse. She had a nice view of her chest. She smiled at her and licked her lips. "Don't you look nice."

Camila grinned and quietly replied, "I knew you'd like it."

"I sure do babe. You know how much I love your body." She said then licked her lips.

Their breakfast arrived and they chatted about their schools and what subjects Camila might be interested in taking in college. As smart as she is, it was a given that she would be going to college after high school.

It was nearly eleven o'clock when they left the diner and headed to the mall. Lauren had never been one to enjoy wandering around and shopping at the mall. 

However, Lauren figured it would do her girlfriend a lot of good to get out and wander around without her parents nearby. At least with Lauren, she could feel a little freedom and still not have to worry about the punks bothering her.

Lauren thought they could spend an hour or so at the mall then go do something more fun. She was wrong. As they ran into Camila's friends, they joined them in the shopping trek. Soon there was a small mob of teenagers, mostly girls, drifting from store to store.