Broken glass (Lauren g!p)

Lauren's tired of not being able to be with Camila in public. She hates that Camila had to be in a PR relationship with Austin, and was now being linked to Shawn. She decides she can't handle it anymore and cheats on Camila with Lucy.

This is the aftermath...

The sound of shattering glass made Lauren stop dead in her tracks, and in one fluid motion, she turned around to face Camila. Lauren's fists were clenched to her sides and Camila could see bitter anger flash across Lauren's face.

Camila looked down at her hand that just a moment ago had grabbed the fragile vase, and thrown it against the brick wall behind Lauren.

Finally, she had Lauren's attention.

"What the hell is your problem?" Lauren spat.

"You don't get to fucking leave and end this discussion!" Camila screamed back.

Fury was coursing through her in a way she rarely allowed. She hated feeling like this, like she couldn't control herself. But she'd rather let Lauren see the raw anger than give her the satisfaction and show her the tears that were burning behind her brown eyes.

"What do you expect me to do?" Lauren snarled. She was as angry and frustrated as Camila was.

"I expect you to stay and finish what you started." Camila didn't know what she really wanted or needed, all she knew was that she didn't want Lauren to leave... she didn't want her to be with Lucy.

She watched Lauren as she looked at her intently.

Letting her leave would have been the smart and sane thing to do, but when it came to Lauren, she never did what she should. She was supposed to be with Lauren, and never let anyone come between them. Management made her believe Lauren was as bad for her as she was for Lauren. According to them, It was never going to work.

Everything about their lives made them completely wrong for each other, but she still needed Lauren to stay. Lauren was the only one that could make her feel right in an industry not suited for someone like her. 

"Finish what?" Lauren yelled. "There's nothing more to say, and you fucking know it."

Through gritted teeth, she replied, "So that's it then, you just walk out and we're done?"

Something more than just anger clouded in Lauren's eyes.

Camila felt deflated and enraged all at once. She wanted to hurt Lauren like Lauren her hurt her, but at the same time, she needed Lauren to wrap her familiar arms around her and just hold on forever. She needed Lauren even though she had put her in so much pain.

"I don't know what you want from me Camz. I just can't do this anymore." Lauren said on the verge of tears.

Camila didn't know herself, and she knew she would never be able to voice the deep-rooted desire and love she felt for the green eyed girl.

She turned away and crossed her arms over her chest. She felt cold and alone, and the closely controlled tears were threatening to fall, but she was too tired to care. Right now, she wished Lauren would walk away so she wouldn't see Camila break into a million little pieces.

Lauren's quiet breathing was deafening in the silence of the room. Camila would rather she screamed at the top of her lungs. She understood that, and could deal with the anger, but the quiet indifference hurt her,

"Just leave." Camila's low voice broke the silence between them.

"Make up your damn mind," Lauren muttered under her breath in frustration.