The Lingerie Store (Lauren g!p)

Question: What are your pet peeves?

Lauren's POV

I wandered into a Victoria's Secret type of store in a shopping mall near my house, looking to find something sexy for my girlfriend's upcoming 21st birthday. I wanted to find something personal and fun that both she and I might enjoy and make her feel good. Keana didn't have a lot of sexy underwear or lingerie. She always hinted every time we walked past the store in the mall, that she'd love to have a few hundred bucks just to spend in this one store.

So when I got a bonus at work, I saved it and decided to make a trip to the store.

I felt like a fish out of water walking into the store. It was late on a mid-week work day, and about 9:30 at night. The store, like the mall, was mostly empty.

"Hi, I'm Camila. Can I help you?" A girl around the same age as me asked. 

"Hi, I'm Lauren. I'm looking to buy something for my girlfriend." 

"So what size is your girlfriend?" she asked.

I didn't have a clue how to answer.

"Is she small and petite, or larger?" she asked.

"She isn't small and she isn't large," I replied. I looked at Camila and added, "She's about your size, only with larger boobs." As soon as I made the comment, I knew I had screwed up. I tried to correct myself.

"I mean, there's nothing wrong with your boobs," I remarked. I apologized profusely. Camila smiled.

"That's okay," she replied. "I understand."

It was an awkward moment.

"So are you looking for panties and a bra, sleepwear, or lingerie? Do you have a color preference? Do you want sexy, lacy, or racy?" Camila inquired.

"Sexy, lacy and racy sounds good to me," I replied.

"Follow me," Camila said, taking off towards the back of the store. As we walked to the back of the store, I casually sized her up. She was cute, not as cute as Keana, but still cute. She was wearing a long sleeved black crop top and a black and grey plaid skirt that barely covered her ass. She was weight to height proportionate and had long brown hair.

As we got to the back of the store, she showed me several outfits that were hanging on a roll. There wasn't much to any of them. I think she enjoyed seeing me blush as she held each one up and asked my opinion.

"Is this your first time in here?" Camila asked as she held up a see-through outfit.

I stammered out a bashful and embarrassed, "Yes."

Camila stayed quiet for a second then asked me if I wanted her to model one of the outfits.

"Are you allowed to do that?" I asked.

"No," Camila replied, "But, I can tell you're a bit undecided."

I looked around the store. It was empty.

Then as quickly as she made the offer, she apologized.

"I'm sorry," she said, "I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable."

"No Camila," I quickly replied. "It's just I didn't think you were allowed to model outfits."

"We're not," she quickly added. "I just thought it might help you make a decision."

"Fine," I replied. I handed her a pink outfit and asked if she felt okay putting it on.

"Sure," she replied, taking the outfit from my hand.