I'm mute by choice...until you came along <One Shot>

This is a one shot story I just made up a few minutes ago, and I really like it! ^^ Lol Hope all ya'll will 2! :)

For years since school I never talked to anyone, I have no friends, not even one. I didn't want to know anyone. I have never spoken a word to any teachers no one knows what my voice sounds like. I only talked to my family. At school I pretended to be mute and only did sign language and wrote the answer. My teachers never cared, I never wanted to communicate with anyone. I just wanted to be a shadow. Being in the background. I never liked talking, theres not much to talk about. Today I was doodling on my notebook when in walked in the popular crowd laughing, probably at nothing funny. They walked over right behind me talking up the middle of the room. I noticed there was someone new with them. He was Asian, like me his hair was dark brown while mine was pure black. He had a slight tan, I think he might be mixed-American and Asian. He looks Korean to me. I was mixed Asian my mom is from China while my dad is from South Korea. The girls were swooning all over him while I saw nothing special in him. I turned around to get something just when he looked at me. I pretended I didn't noticed and just got my stuff and turned around. Not quickly that would be too obvious, just like a normal person. I continued to doodle even though I felt a small tap. The person tapped me harder. I turned around in my seat and found out that it was the new guy.

"Hey,"he smiled, there was a slight barely noticeable hint of Korean accent in his voice. I gave him a smile and turned around in my seat.

"Don't worry about her Lee, she's mute she can't talk."said Marie, the bitch in every school.

"What's her name?"he asked.

"Why do you want to know?"said Marie.

"Just wondering thats all. I want to get to know people for this half year I have here."he said. I could tell Marie was rolling her eyes as she said my name.

"Her name is Kim, Yoobin. Yoobin is her first name." I stayed turned around just aimlessly drawing a sketch of my little sister that I have been working on for two days already.

"Hey Yoobin,"said Lee. I turned around with a confused expression. Some people tried to be my friend but have given up. "I'm Lee Jae Jin, it's nice to meet you." I gave him sign language for same thing and smiled and turned around.

"Don't worry about trying. She doesn't have any friends, just a stupid mute."laughed Marie. I didn't feel angry, I had controlled my anger long ago. Losing your temper can cause you to say things, and I for one don't have anything to say. The teacher came in and everyone settled down. The teacher told Lee to tell the class something about him.

"Well, my mom is Korean, and my dad is American. I was born in America then when I was ten I moved to Korea with my family, then we moved back 2 years ago." The girls were all swooned, I still felt and saw nothing special about him.

"What are your hobbies?"asked Marie.

"I sing, and play guitar and piano." I looked around the room and some of the girls were already about to die to be with him. Pathetic. I wrote on my paper in Korean(something my dad had taught me since I was five) and gave it to him. He had a confused expression but when he finished reading it he laughed. Some of the girls rushed up to him to see what I had wrote. Haha, too bad they didn't know what I wrote.

Are you Lee Jae Jin the Singer/Rapper/Dancer who is screwed and messed up?

He smiled brightly at me. "No,"he said in Korean. I smiled back playfully while the rest had a confused expression on their faces.

"Alright class settle down, settle down. Take your seats!"Lee gave me another smile before returning to his seat. Hmm, he's not so bad. As I stood up at the end of class and the teacher left for a brief moment Marie shoved me down on the floor, glaring at me. I turned my body facing her.