『 Big Brother 』

Mahiru: 15 - Kuro: 19 ✧

“Mahiru, this is your new big brother, Kuro. Say hi.” His mom pressured him. Mahiru was always a shy kid growing up, he was always bullied and only had three friends throughout his life. “Hi..” He said quietly, then went back to doing his homework. “I am sorry about him, he's been like that since he was little.” Kuro shrugged, his hands stuffed into the pockets of his white jeans. “Doesnt bother me any, I'll make him talk.” Mahiru's mom clapped her hands together, before gathering her things. “Ill be home at eight Mahiru, don't forget to tidy up when you're heading in for the night.” Mahiru nodded, receiving a kiss on the cheek from his mother.

When she left, Kuro sat in front of him, lazily watching the brunette do his homework. “Whyre you staring at me?” Mahiru asked, lifting his head up a little, his eyes averted to Kuro. “You just seem so concentrated , can I not look? is it illegal?” Kuro tilted his head. Mahiru shook his head, putting his ear buds in as he turned on his music. He wanted to ignore Kuro the best he could. “What a pain.” Kuro stood up, walking to his new bedroom, lying down on the soft mattress, an arm going over his eyes. He was going to take a nap.

an hour or two passed before Mahiru was finally done. He wanted to ask Kuro what he wanted for dinner, but he was to shy to do it. “I have to gain confidence some day.” He took a deep breath, walking to Kuro's room. “K-Kuro?” Mahiru saw his big brother lying down on his bed, his black shirt raised up a little, showing a little bit of his v-line, and stomach. His black boxers were visible  as well. “Kuro are you awake?” Mahiru walked up to the side of the icy blue haired males bed, and shook him. “Nii-chan?” Kuro removed his arm from his head, turning on his side. “Leave me be, I'm tired.” Mahiru blushed slightly before talking again. “W-what do you want for dinner?” Kuro then turned around, and looked Mahiru straight in the eyes. “What a troublesome question, I know what I want for dinner. Ramen, then for dessert can be a different story.” Mahiru tilted his head.

“I only offered dinner, not dessert.” Kuro hummed. “Well I'd like my dessert first then.” Mahiru furrowed his eyebrows, watching his older brother get close to him, feeling something wet run down his neck, causing him to whimper. He covered his mouth, blushing madly at the noise he just made. “W-We dont have anything for dessert though..” Kuro chuckled, pulling his little brother on his lap. “Are you seriously that innocent?” Mahiru gulped, of course he was innocent. “Guess that'll have to change then hm?” Kuro softly groped Mahiru's buttcheeks, hearing a loud moan escape the brunettes lips, watching as he covered his mouth again. “Whyre you doing that? Such a pain, cut it out.” Mahiru removed his hands from his face, and placed them on Kuro's shoulders.

“K-Kuro, we can't do this , were siblings remember?” Mahiru whimpered, throwing his head back , letting out a cry of pleasure and pain. Kuro had already inserted a finger into his younger brother. “Shut up. Don't you think I know that? Just ignore that for now , and pay attention to what I'm doing.” Kuro muttered, pressing a kiss against Mahiru's Adams apple. “w-what if mom comes in?” She won't come in my room unless I tell her too, shut up Mahiru.” Kuro sighed, bringing their lips in a hungry kiss. Mahiru whimpered, moving his hips as Kuro added a second finger, thrusting them slowly, stretching his fingers inside of Mahiru's hole. “Gah ! D-Dont do that !” Mahiru sighed heavily. “Dont do what?” Kuro furrowed his eyebrows, slamming a third finger in, listening to his baby brother moan and plead for more.

“K-Kuro, please..” Kuro hummed, putting Mahiru on his hands and knees in front of him, then unbuckled his belt and pulled down his white jeans and black boxers, his member springing free, standing high and mighty. “Suck it~” Kuro purred, watching a pink blush appear on his brothers cheeks as he slowly ran his tongue along the bluenettes member. “shit...” Kuro grunted, sighing in pleasure, its been a long time since he's felt so good. Mahiru decided to take him whole, bobbing his head as he slightly gagged from how big Kuro was. “baby...” Kuro moaned softly, his voice deep and husky as he looked lovingly into the brunettes brown eyes.

Mahiru perked up at the look, and started to Bob his head faster, using his tongue to lather his saliva on Kuro's cock, also pressing against the sensitive veins. “mahiru.. you-youre doing so g-good baby..~”. Kuro's fingers tangled into Mahiru's brown hair, moanin loudly when Mahiru slowly grazed his teeth over his sensitive veins. “B-Baby.. stop.” Mahiru pulled off of Kuro's member, then kissed the tip softly, flicking his pink muscle against the tip. “C'mere.” Kuro pat his bed, Mahiru slowly climbed atop of it, being positioned by Kuro. They went with missionary so they could see each others faces. “i-its my first time...so...” Mahiru looked away shyly, blushing like a mad man. “Okay, I'll be gentle until you're ready.” Mahiru threw his arms around Kuro's neck, hugging him closely as he felt Kuro's tip touch his entrance.

“Ready ?” Kuro asked, a soft tone in his voice. Mahiru hummed, nodding. Mahiru's fingernails dug into Kuro's skin, gasping as he was being thrusted into. It hurt. “Sorry, just adjust to it, and you'll be fine.” Kuro thrusted all the way in, earning a cry of pain from the boy beneath him. “Do you want me to pull out?” Mahiru shook his head, nodding when he was ready for Kuro to move. Kuro slowly began to thrust, his hips rocking back and forth slowly, looking deep into Mahiru's eyes. Mahiru would whimper, but he wouldn't moan for the life of him, it was quite frustrating for Kuro. Kuro grunted, feeling Mahiru tighten around him, which caused him to pick up the pace of his thrusts, pounding his hips into Mahiru's. “Nnngh~ Hah !~ K-Kuro ! You- Ah..Ahh !” Mahiru moaned out loudly, clawing down Kuro's back as hard as he could, moaning and breathing heavily was all he could've done.

“Yeah ? Feels good ?~” Kuro moaned, pecking Mahiru's lips quickly, slamming roughly into Mahiru, hitting the boys prostate on target. A loud pleasurable scream slipped from his lips, his back arched and saliva escaped his mouth causing him to drool. “F-Feels so good ! K-Kuro ! n-nyaa !~ n-nii-chan !~ ” Mahiru moaned loudly, coming close to his peak, screaming when his prostate was hit again and again. He shot his load onto his stomach, clenching around Kuro, listening to a deep moan , as he felt something warm inside of him. “How was it?” Kuro asked, kissing Mahiru's head. “ nii-chan, more !” Mahiru pulled him back down , going for another round, and another after that one.

I kinda like this , its kind of cute , sorry I haven't updated in like a million years but here's something to hopefully make up for it. so my wattpad name has changed, its no longer -soothedkuro it is now gomenyuuri . I like it , I've been wanting to change it forever. Anyways, I hope you enjoy reading my little yuuri's~ Ja ! ❈

✻Finny-kun~