『 Nothing 』

Shirota Mahiru was only eight years old when his parents died, nobody in his family could take care of him, his uncle hadn't arrived at the time, he was running late. “So troublesome. I'm a good family friend with his parents and they allowed him to come with me if anything happened to them.” Mahiru looked over, his eyes teary because he felt alone. But now he didn't, he wasn't alone anymore.

ⅹ 2 Years Later

“Mahiru! Let's go or you'll be late for the bus, it'll be troublesome if you fail this grade.” Mahiru sat by the window , and looked out into the yard. “I don't want to go today.” The man sighed heavily, huffing the words, “Mendokuse”. Mahiru turned his head to face the man , his eyes teary just like they were two years ago. “Please Kuro..” Kuro sighed, then waved the school bus off. “You can skip just for today.” Kuro spoke softly, whilst earning a hug from the small boy. “Mendokuse.”

Years Later

“Ma-Mahiru..” Kuro inhaled a deep shaking breath, his fingers tangling into Mahiru's brown hair, pulling at it while the teen sucked on his cock. Mahiru was fifteen now, and he had woken Kuro up by giving him a blow job, just for fun. Mahiru looked up , flirtily blinking his eyes, his eyeflashes a but long so it made it look more sexier. “Nnng~! Hah..U-Uhh~” Kuro moaned, thrusting his hips upwards, making the teen gag a little but also making him pick up his pace. “S-Shit.. Mahiru, i-if you lick it like th-tha- AH! I-Ill cum..” Kuro tried to speak out but mostly came out in a whimper.

Mahiru brung his hand up to Kuro's sack, and started fondling his balls as he used his tongue and humming sounds that make vibration sooth on his cock. “M-Mahiru, I'm coming.. Do you want it in your mouth baby?” Kuro moaned, wetting his lips. Mahiru nodded, making a ' mhm! ' sound. “Swallow all of it for me, kitten.” Kuro grunted, pushing Mahiru's head down, shooting white sticky ribbons into his mouth.

Mahiru brought himself up, swallowing the load of semen, then wiped his finger against some of his bottom lip, slowly licking it off . Mahiru then looked up at Kuro and smiled. “It tastes sweet, not salty like usual.” Kuro panted , lying on his back. Mahiru cleaned him up and pulled his trousers back onto him, then lied beside him. “Was it better than last time?” Kuro chuckled, kissing the brunettes head. “Well by your improvement , yes . You've definitely have improved.” Mahiru clapped his hands together. “So that means I can pleasure you more and more.” Kuro hummed, running his fingers through the chocolate locks. “You don't always have to do that to satisfy me you know, that's so troublesome I couldn't face it~” Mahiru Nuzzled his head into Kuro's neck.

“I want to spoil my future husband with love and affection . ” Kuro chuckled, which caused him to laugh. Mahiru stared at Kuro as he laughed, he was smiling , Mahiru loved it when kuro smiled , he fell in love with that smile and everything about Kuro makes him fall in love all over again and again and again. “Kuro.. I love you.” He blurted out, Kuro stopped laughing. “Really?” Mahiru nodded with a smile. “Well kiddo, I happen to love you as well.” Mahiru gasped and hugged Kuro with all his might, kissing all over his face.

“Mahiru, come with me for a second.” Kuro pulled up his pants and boxers and grabbed Mahiru's hand.  “Kuro.. this is the bedroom we sleep in.” Kuro nodded, capturing Mahiru's lips in a sensational kiss. “Hah..” Mahiru moaned, feeling Kuro grind against him.

moments later

“K-Kuro.. nng.. a-ahh!” Mahiru moaned loudly, being pounded into by his lover, enjoying every second of it. “G-God Kuro! i-i want more, gimme more! ” Kuro grunted, slamming his hips into Mahiru's, listening to him scream for more, and how hard he wanted him to be. “T-There! aha! uhh..~ Kuro, you fuck me so good~” Mahiru moaned, gazing at Kuro with squinted eyes, his cheeks flushed pink, drool trickling down his cheeks. Kuro moaned loudly, feeling the brunette clench around him. Mahiru whimpered, cumming all over himself, whilst Kuro cums into him. “I-I love you..” Kuro spoke out in pants. “I love you too.” Mahiru smiled , kissing Kuro softly .

without Kuro, Mahiru would be nothing. and without Mahiru, Kuro would be lost.

I hope this is okay , sorry its so short, but wow we got 3k , thank you , you guysYou guys all mean a lot to me, enjoy reading I love you my little lion cubs~ Ja Matāne! ∶

finny