『 L i g h t 』

"...Kuro." Mahiru spoke softly. He could feel Kuro's murderous intent. He didn't want to move, afraid he was going to be killed. Kuro was angry, well actually angry doesn't even describe how Kuro feels. Mahiru and Kuro went to school today, well, it was the schools big festival. Mahiru was out at a booth, trying to win Kuro something. The man that ran the booth reeked of alcohol and cigarette smoke, he tried flirting with the brunette, and touching him in various places only Kuro could touch. "Oi, is this your boyfriend? I could be of use to you, so much more than he can." The man spoke softly, giving Mahiru a wink. Mahiru had shivers down his spine and tried to move away, until the man harshly grabbed Mahiru's arm, roughly digging his nails into the skin.

"I-I don't-" Kuro growled angrily, a dangerous light blue aura surrounding him. Mahiru let out a small cry of pain, feeling the blood rush down his arm. Kuro smelt it, he knew Mahiru's blood by heart. "Mahiru." Kuro spoke out deeply, his enormous black claws covered his hands as he lunged towards the man. Mahiru was knocked back, but immediately stood up, grabbing ahold of Kuro's arm. "K-Kuro, you can't!" Mahiru yelled at his boyfriend. Kuro's eyes were a darker crimson, in his murderous state, he wasn't even Kuro anymore. Mahiru didn't want Kuro to have any more regrets, that's why he's always tried to stop him. "Kuro!" Kuro turned around , looking into Mahiru's brown eyes, and fell in love all over again.

Kuro stopped his actions, and fell down to the ground, his hands returning back to normal. "Mahiru.." Mahiru knelt down, and wrapped his arms around the vampires neck. "Shh, its okay. I don't want you to regret anything else, so I'm always going to be here to pull you out from the dark." Kuro smiled, hugging Mahiru tightly to him. "I love you so much, Mahiru. You don't understand." Mahiru smiled softly, then stood up, helping Kuro up as well. "I love you more than you know, Kuro. Come on, let's go home." Kuro nodded and looked back at the man who was scared out of his mind. “Come near him again, and I will tear you apart, limb from limb. Don't touch what's mine.” The man slowly nodded, his eyes wide with fear.

Kuro slowly reached down and held Mahiru's hand in his, it was really warm. They entwined their fingers together , and walked home. “Kuro, why did you do that?” Mahiru asked softly, as they entered their apartment. “Because Mahiru, I don't want anyone else touching you the way I do , and I don't want anyone to hurt you.” Mahiru sat down while Kuro grabbed the first aid kit and removed the teens vest and long sleeve jacket, leaving him shirtless. Kuro looked at Mahiru's arm and slowly ran his tongue along the nail wounds. Mahiru winced, but let Kuro do his thing. Once Mahiru's are was disinfected, Kuro wrapped a bandage around his arm.  The brunette sighed, wrapping his lengthy arms around Kuro's neck. “Im so grateful to have you.” Mahiru whispered.

Kuro smiled, holding Mahiru's waist as he stood between the boys legs. “You? Grateful for me? I'm grateful for you, sure you can be so troublesome and a pain in the ass but I'm really lucky to have you. You're the light that lead me away from the darkness. You're the light which keeps me from the dark areas. And you're always there. No matter where you are , you always manage to find me , and be my light.” Mahiru blushed, receiving a sweet kiss to his lips. “And I'm in love with you, Shirota Mahiru. And I always will be in love with you.” Mahiru blushed more, smiling. “Im in love with you too.” Mahiru and Kuro shared another sweet kiss, but this one was longer. Their lips moved in perfect sync , like as if one another was the missing piece to the puzzle. Their lips fit perfectly together.

Kuro lifted Mahiru up, which the brunette wrapped his legs around the taller male. Kuro walked over to their bedroom, slamming the door open with his foot. “Kuro! Thats-” Mahiru was cut off by Kuro's lips once again, the brunette melted into the kiss, and ran his tongue along Kuro's. Kuro plopped himself and Kuro down onto their bed. Kuro ran his lips softly over the skin of Mahiru's neck, the brunette whimpered, wiggling his lower body. The vampire smiled, softly pressing his lips onto Mahiru's neck, kissing and sucking on the tan delicate skin. “Nnng.” Mahiru whimpered, his hands clinging to Kuro's hair. Kuro ran his slender fingers along Mahiru's torso, drawing circles all down his torso and down to his hips. “Can I?” Kuro lifted his head up, and hooked his fingers into Mahiru's khaki's.