Angora [BOOK ONE]

The creature cackled humorlessly, it's voice croaky and high-pitched. It began to mumble an unknown language and before I let it finish, I pushed my sword through the neck, and watched as the life seeped from it's gray-skinned, dirt covered body before I yanked the blade from it's throat and wiped it with a handkerchief.

My life wasn't like this before I left home. I couldn't even handle the sight of blood, and yet here I was, killing cursed humans without a second of hesitation.

Years had passed since my parents disappeared, and I always waited for them to come back. I sat in front of the door for hours, practicing my happy face for when they walked through the door to greet me.

I waited for years, but they never came, and eventually I gave up hope of their returning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Text copyright © Carissimi ™ 2014

The moral right of the authors has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

A single copy of the material available in this story may be made, solely for personal, noncommercial use. Individuals must preserve any copyright or other notices contained in or associated with them. Users may not distribute said copies to others, whether or not in electronic form or in hard copy, without prior written consent of the copyright holder of the materials. Contact information for requests for permission to reproduce or distribute materials available through this course are listed below:

http://wattpad.com/user/carissimi

Any and all characters, plots, summaries, and so forth are all created and published under the copyright law of the authors unless otherwise stated. Any distribution of said characters, plots, summaries and so forth without written consent of the author is subject to violation of the law.

The legal penalties for copyright infringement are:

Infringer pays the actual dollar amount of damages and profits. The law provides a range from $200 to $150,000 for each work infringed. Infringer pays for all attorneys fees and court costs. The Court can issue an injunction to stop the infringing acts. The Court can impound the illegal works. The infringer can go to jail.

All Rights Reserved ® Carissimi ™

You have been warned.