Talia Wolfe

TALIA WOLFE'S BLOG

August 02

Hey Guys! 

So, I think you guys know that I suffer from depression. I revealed this is my last song, 'blind but seeing'. The comments on that video were so heartwarming, thank you so much.

These days I am starting to feel like a overfull balloon that's about to burst with the thoughts and memories that keep going on in my mind. But after having this YouTube channel for so long, I have begun to realize that many people are like me, and have gone through tough and confusing times. That's why I wanted to start a blog.

My story has always been really tough for me to tell but keeping my entire life, all my feelings confined to only four people; my mum, my dad, my therapist and myself, is kinda driving me mad. I feel you guys also could have had similar thoughts and ideas to do with your own story. So I hope some of you can relate to what I am going to say.

For the fifteen years since I was born, life couldn't have been better. I had a best friend, Lea, who I knew since kindergarten and was as close to me as family. I had an amazing relationship with my parents. And I was doing quite decent in my school grades. But as tenth grade came closer, I realized that something in my life was incomplete; popularity. And I became, from one of the nobodys, to a total queen. Lea hated what I was becoming. She  loved the me who wasn't fake but that side vanished and I am still trying to find it. We faded away and I became into the girl who gossips with the preps, wears dresses no longer than the top of the knees, and I became, worst of all, a bully, and the guilt of what I had done will weigh down on me for the rest of my life. Popularity turned, from a dream come true, to a nightmare. And as I turned into a monster, day by day, someone else was breaking. I heard, a few days later, that Timothy Lux, committed suicide. And I knew immediately that it was because of my bullying. All the words I have told him rushed into my mind and I have realized that I had destroyed who I was, my entire personality and I killed a student.

All of this occurred in the middle of eleventh grade, and right after Timothy's death, I fell into major depression. I couldn't go to school, the place held way too many bad memories. I was homeschooled by a tutor. I got panic attacks everyday, I had insomnia and I was on deep medication. I started going to a therapist and then my depression started to decrease. My therapist told me to start getting very interested in any hobby or talent of my choice. So I started singing. I chose having a YouTube channel rather than an album because I didn't want to start doing things professionally and also with a YouTube channel, I could not only have my own songs but covers and tutorials too. The YouTube channel really helped and I also wanted to thank you guys for over 10.5 million suscribers in less than six months!!! All of you helped me get through this condition.

Have you guys ever gone through depression?
Or ever wanted to be popular?

Comment below!

Signing out,
Talia 'Lia' Wolfe

Signing out,Talia 'Lia' Wolfe

Hey Guys!

TaliaLupas, aka, Avantika Shah here. Thanks so much for reading this chapter. Talia's real life will start in the next one . Blogging chapters will keep coming. Hope you are enjoying the story!

Signing out!,
Avantika