“Quen!”

He laughs. “Okay, okay. Sorry.”

He presses another button on the remote. I look to the TV and see that he has turned it off. I smile and go to work on pleasing my husband.

A loud hiss and a slew of curses leave Quen’s mouth as I engulf his member. I feel him moving my hair from my face so he can watch me. I close my eyes and try not to gag on his meat.

“Shit babe, you know you have to take it all at once.” Quen whispers to me.

I pull back to take a breath. I fully release his organ and sit up. I pull up my nightgown and move up Quen’s body. I slowly impale myself on him and sit still to adjust.

“I love you baby.” I whisper to Quen as he places his hands on my hips.

“I love you too.” he tells me while I rotate my hips allowing us both to feel immense pleasure.

As I ride him, Quen has his eyes closed and his head is flat on the bed. I slam my hands down on his chest as I feel my insides tightening.

“Fuck, I’m almost there.” I cry out right before I explode and feel an electric shock rip through me.

I let out a long wail before collapsing on his chest. Quen wraps his arms around me and places a kiss on my forehead. We stay in this position until I recover. Quen flips us so that he is on top of me.

“I want you to have my baby.” he whispers before pounding my tight hole.

I barely hear him as the only thing that is going through my mind is the pleasure Quen is giving me. I would agree to anything at this point as long as he doesn’t stop what he’s doing to me.

Quen kisses me to contain my screams. “So fucking good.” he moans while taking breaths from kissing me.

I feel another orgasm coming and I arch my back as I feel the tiny muscles in Quen’s penis contracting as well.

“Argh, shit!” Quen hollered as he slowed his thrust and pumped into me two times. We came at the same time.

We are both breathing heavily as we come down off our high. Quen kisses my lips before pulling away from my body. He rolls over onto his back and I slowly move to my side to face him.

“Are you going to head to the office early to meet the officers?” I ask while yawning.

Quen nods. “Yeah, they’ll call in the morning when they’re on the way.”

“I hope that this doesn’t continue when we come back from our trip. If we’re talking about having a baby I can’t be stressed.”

Quen grabs me and pulls me close. He places a kiss on the side of my head.

“Don’t stress about this. If I’m not worried then you have no reason to be.”

I said a prayer that he was right.

QUEN’S POV

I was fighting sleep to stay up and wait for Kent and Bianca to return home. After Gia knocked out I got of bed and headed downstairs for a midnight snack and a beer.

Kent and Bianca walked through the door shortly after midnight. They had their lips attached to each other’s and Kent’s hands were glued to Bianca’s ass. They were oblivious to the fact that I was watching them from the kitchen.

“I want to fuck you so bad.” Kent told his wife between pecks to her lips.

“Then let’s go upstairs right now.” Bianca stated in a lustful tone.