“Can I help you?” I ask while trying hard not to laugh.

Quen lets out a chuckle. “Yes you can help me and come hop on it. Come here.”

I shake my head no and jerk my arm away he reaches for me. “I’m not done eating yet. Five minutes.”

“Oh, you are sneaky.” he laughs. “I may not be in the mood in five minutes babe.”

“You can just lie there while I do all the work you know?” I smile at him.

He laughs again and falls onto his back, tucking his arms behind his head. “All right, have it your way. Just don’t block the TV.”

I grab my pillow from behind my back and hit Quen in his face. We laugh together but it is cut short as there is a knock on our door. The door opened seconds later and Kent walked in with his beautiful boys.

“Hey guys, sorry to disturb you but do you think you could watch the boys for a few hours? Bianca and I are going out with mom and dad.”

Quen nodded and reached out for the boys. “No problem.”

Kent handed over his sons and Quen placed a kiss on each of the boys’ chubby cheeks. Brody squirms out of Quen’s arms and crawls over to me. I scoop him into my arms and place kisses on his face.

“Thanks guys. It’ll be their bedtime in an hour so just take them to their crib once they’re asleep.” Kent tells us and leaves our room.

“Well this will give us a chance to experience parenthood.” Quen states while playing with Kody.

I make baby faces at Brody. “I just hope our kids are as well behaved at these two.”

Quen peeks over at me. “Kids? As in plural?”

I smile at him. “Why not? I mean I’m pretty sure you want a son and a daughter right?”

“Definitely. I would love a little girl as pretty as her mommy.”

Awwww. I loved my husband. I place Brody on his butt next to me, move my tray off my lap and move closer to Quen. I grab his face and pull him to me. I paste my lips to his and I laugh as I feel Kody placing his small hand on both our faces.

“Baa!” he shouts at us.

I pull away from Quen and stick my tongue out at him. “I can kiss my man if I want to.”

Quen chuckles and gives me a quick kiss before getting off the bed. I grab Brody and he immediately grabs my hair. Quen and I interact with the boys for an hour before we put them to sleep.

After placing them in their beds Quen and I return to our own. We crawl into bed and I lay on his chest. Quen runs his fingers through my hair as he undoubtedly goes back to watching ESPN.

“I can’t wait until this weekend.” I state to kill the silence in the room. “We’re going to have so much fun in Miami.”

I lift my head and place a few kisses on his chest. Quen moans and I decide to take my kisses further down south. I move my body as I kiss down his chest and stop at his crotch.

I look up at Quen and he nods for me to continue. I give him a devilish smile before pulling unbuttoning his pants and pulling out the treasure I was seeking.

“You better not be watching the game.” I threaten him with a smile while I held his hard on in my hand.

I watch him grab the remote and hit a button. Something tells me to look over my shoulder. I do so and see that Quen has muted the TV. I suck my teeth and whip my head back to him.