#43

"What?! S-stop joking around! it not funny! " I said while anger, broken and all the feeling rise up inside me.

"I'm not joking the hospital called me."

Namjoon said in low voice.

"Why....why you didn't tell me this sooner? "

My eyes start tearing.

"We don't know...how to tell you."

This time yoongi butt in.

"And you thought of keeping it from me this long, is the best way to solve it?"

I rise my voice.

"We were not planning to keep it from you! We want to tell you!"

Tae said and shake his head.

"Yeah told me when it already half of the day?!"

I didn't realize I already crying when jungkook give me tissue. I stare at it when I feel like my voice stuck in me and all of us quite, no one even spoke a words now.

"When I can meet them?" I ask and my voice crack every word I said after a long quiet moment.

"Tomorrow... we have to settle a few t-"

"What? No let me said it again.I want to go today, you don't have to bother about me. "

I cut namjoon's words.

"But you will be alone. We..."

"I'm always alone just let me go today. "

This time I cut jimin words.

"Okay.... our manager will send you there. Just be-"

I didn't listen to any of their words anymore. Quickly I went to my room.

~Time skip~

I bow to the manager-nim.

"You sure you want to go alone?"

He asks. Since I can't speak anything and even if I said a single word, I will end up crying so I just nod to tell him I'm fine. He sighs.

"Okay you go in first I will leave until you in safely. "

He said. I bow once again and give him a small smile.

~Time skip~

"(Y/n)-ah."

(B/f/n)'s mom calls my name. From her voice I can tell that she been crying for all day. I just stare at the ground and didn't hug her back after she walks to me and hug me. I can feel my shirt become wet from her tears, I just let her be for a moment until I speak in a low voice.

"I want to see her."

Slowly she let me go and look at me. Her eyes are redder and her skin become paler. She nods before let me go.

~Time skip~

I look at her laying there. A lot of wires attached to her body like a movie really like a movie, and her eyes are close tightly.

"Why.....why you didn't tell me? Why you don't let me talk to you? Why you didn't let me hear your voice once? Why mom? Why..."

I can't say anything anymore. I let my tears out I let everything out. I can feel my eyes become hurt... so much. But I didn't care I just need to let it go. I wait for her reply I wait for her laugh at me because I am crying like a baby. I'm waiting. But no words come from her. The only sound is the beating come from monitor.

I've been in my world until someone open the door I didn't heard it.

~Third person pov~

She was crying so hard. She can't stop from sobbing. I feel hurt. I want to go in there and hug her tightly and said that everything will be okay. I want her to feel protected. But I can't. I already make her hurt. I make scar probably a deep scar in her heart. I look at her once again before walk away. I hope this is the best for her. With that I'm out from the hospital.

~Your pov~

I don't care about everything. I just hope my eomma will open her eyes again.

"Y-you need to meet her as soon as possible. She w-want to met you."

That person said. I can't make out the owner of the voice. I can't make out of everything.

~time skip~

after follow the owner of the voice. I'm arrived in front of the new room. As soon as the door open. My legs become weak and I'm about to fall before the person beside me catch me. That time when I make it who is the owner the voice.

~Time skip~

"Hey n-inja of dum...dummy"

She said and her voice crack every time she speaks.

"He-hey supper dummy."

I said to her. She didn't look that bad like my mother but still she looks like an elephant being tied.. what am I saying now? I mean she looks like a robot with the wires but not that much like my mother, but still....

"Why you a-are so idiot until you be like this (b/f/n)-ah?"

I ask her. She just give me a small smile before the smile faded away from her.

"Mi-mianhae."

She said after a long pause at the same time she starts to cry.

"Yah don't cry! It not your fault! It an accident. The car that cross the traffic-light is the one that should be blamed!"

I said and try to give her a smile.

"I-I'm not going to m-make it am I? "

She said while looking at the ceiling.

"What are you talking about?! You will make it! You must!"

I said and hold her hands in mine.

"Yeah I can make it! I'm strong right? st-stronger than y-you."

she said with her eyes shine, shining with hope.

"Of course. "

Of course she can survive the doctor said she still have hope in her.

When the boys said that my mom and my best friend are in hospital I can't accept it. I can't trust those words since I believed that they were fine until they prove it with picture and I look at my mom and best friend with my own eyes. They look like they won't make it. But I want to believe that they will make it. They will laughing with me again sooner or later.