#22

Note this is the real chapter. If the last chapter you read and you don't understand what the unicorn even means you don't have to think it really hard. It didn't have nothing to do with the real story. Arrasso? Clean back your mind from the last chapter and I hope you will enjoyed this chapter. The real chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got stunned by their story. Like seriously it broke just like that. I mean like THAT?

He is dangerous... what if this turtle also can break someone bones?

"(Y/n)-ah are you there?" Seaweed guy shakes my shoulder.

"Ahh yah yah I'm fine!" I said.

"Jinjja?" He looks at my face with concerns.

"No not really." I look back at his face.

"Wae?"

"Because I'm being kidnapped." I make a mark on the word of kidnapped.

"Ahhh." He said and back up.

"Guys let's go we don't have time anymore." Turtle said and in rush to his room I guess.

After that one by one of them start to get up and go to their own room.

"Hajima! I'm not done yet! How long I will stay with you guys? Hello anyone?" I said and start try to get some attention from anyone of them.

"(Y/n)-ah please help us wake up yoongi." Eomma tapped my shoulder before he goes to his room.

"Who the heck is yoongi?" I ask but then answered by wind when no one pay attention to me.

I sigh before go back to the living room.

Then I met a white guy who still having his sleeping beauty.

I go close to him.

'Well he looks kinda cute.' I said in my mind.

Before my hands reach his shoulder I stop. A sudden thought comes to my mind.

I grin.

"(Y/n)-ah did yoongi-hyung has wakeup?" Seaweed guy asks behind me.

"Uh soon.. Urmmm what your name again?" I ask him.

He frowns a little before speak.

"Taehyung... T. A. E... Jebal remembered my name." He said and pout before giving me a coat and sunglasses with a hat and all of it in black how I like it.

"Arrasso... Tae..hyung?" I said a little bit confused he wants me called him hyung or his name really hyung.

"Yah my name kim tae hyung." He said like he know what in my mind.

"Waa you can read my mind? Omo you are a vampire then others too?" I asks and look at him.

"Aniyo! Your face showed you were confused." He said and put his hands up.

"Arrasso but I want to called you hyung instead of oppa." I said and grin to him.

"Waa but..."

"Hyung *grin* do you have marker?" I cut him before he can talk further.

"Wae?" He looks at me in curious.

"Just give it." I said and hold my hands out.

"No until you tell me why you need it." He said and crossed his arms.

"It.."

Before I can protest to him a pillow fly and hit his face perfectly.

"Pffftttt it perfectly strike!" I said before burst into laughing.

"Yah it hurt you know!" He said pouting and rub his nose.

Still giggling I look at the way the pillow comes. There sit up half a wake guy

"You should keep your voice low." He said and rub his eyes.

"That was great!" I said and force him stand up.

"Yah what are you doing?" He asks and struggle to break free from my grib.

"Get ready for ru- job." Kookie I almost spit it out.

"Yah yah." He slowly walks to his room.

I look back at the seawe- tae who is now stunned.

"Wae? Are you okay?" I asks and wave in front his face.

"He did not swear." He said slowly.

But being me I can't hear it clearly.

"What did you said?"

"Nothing. Now wea-"

"Now everyone ready?" Turtle yelled.

"Wh-"

"Ne!" I can't finish my words when all of them yell. It make me blank.

In the same time the doorbell ringing.

Still blank they drag me to the door yet they cover me with a pretty big black coat, black hat and a sunglass.

Just like that they and their manager that I assume drag me to the outside world.

Flash, screaming, crying fans are now surrounding me.