#23

I feel like my ears will burst out anytime soon. Their screaming and crying make my ears want to cry too.

"Save your voice! Jebal! We know you are here!" I tried to speak louder but it seems like I try to speak to the wall but this kind of walls screaming and crying.

It really hard when I try to walk cause they try to ripoff my clothes, some of them try to take my sunglasses, my hat and everything. They need learned the meaning of privacy cause now I feel like my privacy be taking away.

"DUDE I'M NOT THE ONE YOU GUYS SHOULD TAKE ON!! IT THEM IN FRONT OF ME!! "

And yet nobody listens to me. It likes 10 minutes when finally all of us reach a black van.

"Oh my donkey how on freaking donuts you guys can faced all of this all the time?" I said as soon as the door close.

"Well it took one year for me to get along with it. But as soon as you get along with it you will be fine." Orange hair said.

I sigh. Now all of us become quite. I look at all of them since the manager is driving so the others were busy with their own phone and a few of them were sleeping.

'I assume white guy also sleeping.' I look over the white hair then I gasp while looking at him.

"Yah you... not sleeping?" I asks.

"Mhhh me?"

"Well no I ask the window." I rolled my eyes.

"Great so are you happy with the window? "

He said and rolling his eyes.

"Pretty much we are planning on getting married. "

I said and start to poke bunny that tries to sleep peacefully.

"wow what a great life you have. "

"I know right and it must be the end of the world when you still wide awake. "

"Wae? Is it THAT weird if I'm not sleeping?" He crossed his arms.

"Yup it the most rare."

Tae words make me laugh and we high five each other.

~time skip by jumping crocodile ~

Now all of us in the practice room.

"I will come back in 5 hours. What do you guys want to eat?" The manager asks.

"I want chicken!"

I'm the first one who is ordering foods. Well it food after all.

"Yah I'm forgot to ask who are you?"

The manager looks at me suspicious.

"Urmm I'm the one who is coming here with you in the same van and in the same way to get here?"

'It weird he noticed my existence just now. I'm the one, who makes the van noisy with the help of tae yet he still not noticed me?' I thought.

I look at the others who also give a weird face to their manager too.

"Jinjja? Oh my what's in my head until I can't notice you were with us all the time?" He said.

I just grin since I don't know what to react with that.

"Well you want chicken right?" He asks.

"Yup!"

"Arrasso what about you guys?"

The manager takes all of our order. Such a great manager he is!

He went out from the room after he done taking our order.

"Now let's warmup before start practice." Turtle said.

"Turtle! I want to go to toilet!" I'm practically yelling at him.

"Wow ok..ok.. No need yelling Jungkook go and show (y/n) the way." He said.

"Why me?" Bunny face gasp.

"Because you don't need to warm up, you still can run even after you woke up. Now go." Turtle said.

"Come on magical bunny! it not that bad!" I said and grab his arms.

"Yah bunny is not my name!"

I ignored him and drag him out from the practice room.