Meet The Gang

Lucy! Lucy! Wake up!"

I kept being shaken like a rag doll

"Lucy! It's our parents!" The voice said

All of sudden...I see my three best friends hovering over me.

"W-what's going on?" I said rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

"Come on! We don't have time!" The tall figure carried me out of bed and into the truck.
...
I sat up quickly, with cold sweat beading from my forehead. I put my hand over my heart and felt it beating fast. I looked around the room and saw my two friends were out of bed. I looked down at my hands, which were shaking.
"Having the same nightmare again?"

I jumped and looked over at the doorway to see my best friend Sodapop leaning against the doorframe.

Sodapop Curtis, he is probably the most handsome boy I know. As Ponyboy describes him, he was a movie star kind of handsome. Trust me, he's like a magnet to all the girls who show up at the DX. Despite his good looks, he was the most fun, caring guy. He understood you. He knew just how to make you smile.

"Gosh Soda...you scared me"

Soda chuckled and walked over to the bed and sat down.

"Want to talk about it?" he asked, putting his hand on my shoulder.

I looked down at my lap and shook my head.

"No, it's fine"

Soda gave me a half smile and rubbed my back.

"Okay...well I'm here if you want to talk"

I nodded and gave him a smile

"Thank you"

"Now come on, breakfast is ready and the gang is here"

I pulled a sweatshirt on and followed Sodapop down the hall and into the living room. Once I turned into the room, I was greeted with hellos well everyone but Dallas said hi to me. 

"Dallas" I said walking past him

"Lucy" he said keeping his eyes on the television that's playing Mickey Mouse cartoons.

Dallas Winston, how I couldn't stand that guy. Dallas or how we like to call him, Dally, was the realist character of our gang. He had hatred for most things and he was colder, meaner than the rest of us. I even say tougher too. Since the first day I met him, he wasn't warming and open like the rest of the gang, he immediately was rude and cold towards me.