Paaarrtttaayy! (part 2)

Start from the beginning

Kamiyah: Yu mean love? *makes out with RayRay for 3 minutes and 30 secconds. during the make out session they both notice that the song is Take You Down- Chris Brown and RayRay makes the kiss deepper*

RayRay: My turn! *starts kissing/sucking on Kamiyah's neck*

Kamiyah: *hears foot steps* Ray....Ray...I hear someone coming!

RayRay: Oh shoot! *stops* So happy Valentine's Day!

Kamiyah: Thanks

Tyra walks into the room

Tyra: Hey Ray

RayRay: *gets up and hugs Tyra* Hi Mrs.Greene

Tyra: So what yu guys doing?

Kamiyah: Talking about V-Day

Tyra: cool. Do yu guys want to make v-day cake pops since yur bored?

RayRay: How could yu tell?

Kamiyah: She knows me too well...sure

RayRay walk down the steps to the kitchen....hand in hand.

Kamiyah: Ok so it says we need a butter knife, rubber spatula, red velvet cupcakes, cream cheese icing, colorful sprinkles, shortening, lolli pop sticks, and candy melts. 

They get all there ingrediants out.

RayRay: Now place the candy melts in the microwave.

They do that step.

Kamiyah: Mix the candy melts and shortening together to make a smooth concitency.

They do that step. 

RayRay: Take all the cakecakes and put then in a bowl and break them up and add icing and mix it until it forms a big ball.

They do that step.

Kamiyah: Make little cake balls and 1 inch each and place them on a cookie sheet with carton paper.

They do that.

RayRay: take the lolli pop sticks and dip the tips into the melted candy melts. Then place them into the cakes.

They do that step.

Kamiyah: Place the cake pops in the fridge for 5 minutes, then take them out.

They do that.

RayRay: Twirl the cake pop into the melted candy melts and sprinkles them into the valentines day sprinkles.

They do that to all 30 cakepops.

Kamiyah: Put them into the fride for about 10 minutes and then they are ready!

They do that last step.

Kamiyah: Yayy! There done!

They take them out and sit together and eat 1.

RayRay: these are goood!

Kamiyah: ALL thanks to my moms recipe.

RayRay: Telll her I told her they are amazing!

They finished the cake pops 5 minutes later and get up.

Kamiyah: what do yu wanna do now bae?

RayRay: Tackle Kamiyah!!!

Kamiyah: Nooooo! hahaha

RayRay tackles Kamiyah and grabs her waist. She tries to break away but he keeps a good grip. 

RayRay: Your not going anywhere!

Kamiyah: Watch me!!

Kamiyah breaks free and runs around her house like a maniac! RayRay eventually finds her hiding behind a couch! (a/n: She sitting down!)

RayRay: Hahaha gotcha! *grabs Kamiyah's waist again and Kamiyah yells for help!* Sh! Shh! Lay down....

Kamiyah: *thinks* His voice calms me so much...*kamiyah lays back in RayRay's lap*

RayRay places his chin in the crook of kamiyah's neck and they just both sit there and relax, and yes behind a couch. 

5 minutes later...

Kamiyah: *whispers* Other than playing football, what do yu wanna do?

RayRay: Movie?

Kamiyah: Beastly?

RayRay: Chick flick!

Kamiyah: Hush! *grabs RayRay's arm* Come on bae

They go up to Kamiyah's room lay down on the couch together. Within 1 hour of the movie Kamiyah falls asleep...and so does RayRay....

3:15 p.m

Tyra walks into Kamiyah's room to make sure she gets ready for her party. 

Tyra: *whispers* Kamiyah! RayRay! Wake up!

Kamiyah: Hmmm?

RayRay: 2 more minutes mom....im not ready for rehearsal.....

Kamiyah: RayRay thats my mom....

RayRay: Then who I talking to?

Kamiyah: Your girlfriend and her mom.

RayaRay slowly flickers his eyes open and gives a huge smile...

Tyra and Kamiyah smile back at him.

RayRay looks at his watch and says-

RayRay: I should go home and get ready now

Tyra: Want me to drive yu home?

RayRay: is that ok with yu?

Tyra: Of Course! Come on boy!

RayRay and Kamiyah look at each other and look at Tyra.

Tyra: ohh...I get it...Ray be down stairs in 2 minutes...dont get too excited! 

Tyra leaves.

RayRay gets up turns to Kamiyah and put his hands on her low...lower back and she wraps her arms around his neck. They kiss..no smoochh (a/n: making out without tongue) 4 times.

RayRay: bye bae

Kamiyah: bye bae

RayRay walks out and goes downstairs to Tyra's car.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Well was that a good alternative to the L.A Fair? And Awwww RayRay and Kamiyah are cute together, huh? Comment what yu think! Plz comment! I loveeee reading them! Dont even be afraid to comment what yu might want to see happen, not nessasarily for Ray and Kamiyah, it could b for teh rest of Mb too :) -StayMindless 1-4-3 -Ash<3