Chapter Eight: Like Father, Like Son...

~~Ghost's P.O.V.~~

"M-mom..... n-no....." Jimmy mumbled through his hand, sliding down to his knees. Gregory just stood frozen, pale and afraid. I stared at the bloodied kitchen before me. Blood was on the walls and splattered across the floor. A large blood pool was growing around a paling woman. She had been stabbed brutally by a man in the kitchen, whose hand was shaking and covered in blood. I snapped out of it when I heard small feet come from behind me and enter the kitchen.

Jeffery...... No!! I thought, trying to grab him. Despairingly, my hand went through his arm and he continued to walk in.

"Daddy, what wong wif Mommy? She's weally still and looks hurt." He said, looking up at the tall man. I gasped and shook my head. No.... w-why?! Why would Dad do that!?!

"Son, go back upstairs. Now." Dad said, his voice shaking. Jeffery just stood there, confused as he held his small teddy bear.

"Why?"

"Because you'll end up like your mother if you don't!!!" He yelled, waving the knife in front of him. Gregory and Jimmy froze and looked to each other in horror.

"H-he's going to kill us...." Gregory whispered, his eyes wide. Jimmy's eyes became filled with hatred.

"No.... he's not." Jimmy ran in and screamed at his father, tackling him to the ground.

"Jimmy!!!" Gregory and I shouted in unison, running into the kitchen. Jimmy had gotten the knife and started stabbing Dad multiple times. He was crying, delirious from the death of his mother and his anger at father.

"Stab, stab, stab!!! This is what you get!!!! Keep you're secret!!!!" He yelled, covered in blood. Gregory had picked up Jeffery and ran to the house phone, calling 911.

"Help, please!! My dad hurt my Momma! My brother's trying to stop him!!! Help!!" Gregory yelled into the phone, shaking. My head was pulsing with the noise so loud that I had to cover my ears and scream. It hurts!! Make it stop!!! That's when it all faded to black...

..........

~~Bethany's P.O.V~~

"Calm down, calm down, CALM down..." I kept repeating to myself as I hid from the door. I-I don't want to to die..... I want to be home with my brothers and sister...... Someone help.... Nothing's making sense. Somehow, while we were playing GMod, we get thrown into a world we created and talk to characters we made out of thin air. This....

"I can't take it!!! It's too much!!" I yell, sliding down the wall and cover my head, sobbing. Two pairs of footsteps rush to me and sit beside me.

"Bethany..... it's going to be alright. W-we'll get out of this and we'll go home..." Issac says, putting a hand on my arm. I nod shakily, but I didn't believe him. Jimmy's a serial killer, someone who takes pleasure in killing others. He won't stop until he gets us...

"Ma'am.... Bethany, I'll protect you and your siblings. I won't let Jimmy get to them. I promise." Toast said, his eyes softening. I wiped my eyes and nodded, looking at them both.

"I believe you....both of you...." I say. Suddenly, a loud knock is heard followed by some giggling.

"Guess who!!!!~"