Chapter 6

A/N: I'm updating these days as much as possible because next month from 20th I'm starting my boards so I probably won't be writing anymore from next week onwards till 18th March, when my exams finish.

Aand yes! I would recommend all you readers to go and check out cheesefists Scarred by the Stalker. It's a Lily Collins and Harry Styles fan fiction. And I am loving it. Check out her other books as well. Home mates, and Bringing back a love story are my favorites from all her works. Please do that for me? Please? Pretty please?

Anyways here's the update.

Recap

He chuckled and blushed. "Aww! You're blushing!" I pinched his cheeks.

He spat my hand away before a sudden grin spread across his face. I quirked my eyebrows and looked at him with confusion.

He jumped down his bed and scurried outside his room in a hurry, leaving me in utter confusion.

He returned back from wherever he went after a good 10 minutes and he was grinning from ear to ear.

Chapter 6

He quickly typed something on his phone and held it up against his ear. I knitted my eyebrows in confusion.

What is he doing?

"Uh. Hello Mehra Aunty. I'm Arjun speaking" he said into the phone. Mom? Why was he calling my mom?

I got down from his bed and walked to him. "Arjun what are you doing?"

He motioned me to keep quiet so I huffed in annoyance and sat at the edge of the bed, watching my boyfriend talk to my mother over the phone.

"Yeah. I actually wanted to ask your permission from I do something?" he said. I chuckled softly and shook my head. What is he up to?

"Um... I am going to-" he stopped and looked at me with a smile and continued "I am going to propose your daughter to get married to me and be my wife after she comes back from Boston. Is it okay with you? You don't mind making me your son in law right?" he asked and I was left flabbergasted.

Propose me? For marriage? Hell!

He smiled into the phone, after what I presumed mom told him and nodded even though she could not see him.

He bid her goodbye and cut off the call before slipping it back inside his pocket.

My eyes were ready to bulge out of its sockets.

He turned to face the door and I did the same to find his mother and sister grinning and giving him a thumbs up. He returned it back and turned back to me.

I gulped a lump away from my throat and stared at him as he neared me. I shook my head at him. He chuckled but didn't stop.

He finally came to a halt when he was just 2 inches away from me. He pulled me to stand on my feet and kneeled down on one knee.

Cliche.

Cliche.

Cliche.

But cute!

"Naina, I know these things are happening really fast. I just proposed you to be my girlfriend yesterday and now I am proposing you to get married to me. But I want to permanently tag you as my fiance so no other guys try to flirt around with you, when you're in Boston. I won't share my girl with anyone else. So, ahem *clearing throat* without further ado, Miss Naina Mehra. Would you like to marry this idiot after you come back?" he asked  slipping his hands inside the back pocket of his trousers and pulled out a beautiful platinum diamond ring.