Chapter 1

Dedicated to niharika_k2 Hiall13 styles_slaying anu_payne KiranDongre2 Shristi_tommo

"10!"

"9!"

"8!"

"7!"

"6!"

"5!"

"4!"

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"Happppppppppy Neww yeaaaar!!!!! Wohooooo!!!!!" The crowd cheered.

"I. Am. So. In. Love. With. This. Night!!!!" Abhay yelled at the top of his lungs.

I was apparently in a night club with my little gang of some sort; Lily, Shristi, Kiran, Himanshi, Niharika, Sayantani, Abhay, Arjun and Kabir, for the new year celebration party.

Each and everyone of them people are  the gems of my life. All of them being one of a kind. Irreplaceable and a major part of me. They were my own version​ of a  family I loved and adored.

Lily or Anushka call her anything you like. She's a silent killer kinda person. She always has her quiet-innocent, passive side pulled up in front of the others but only we, I mean our 'gang' knows how crazy she actually is. She is like the craziest and wild among all ten of us. She's my partner in crime though.

Then comes Shristi. If beauty could kill then she would definitely have been the death of me. She's gorgeous and has almost all guys drooling over her. But she's a bottlehead crazy like me and therefore leaves not a single moment of  a lasting glimpse of peace for me. Plus, if there were even a single chance to piss me off with her teasing and ranting, she'd gladly take it. But, I love that bitch anyway.

Kiran and Himanshi were my online friends once upon a time both living here in Mumbai and when I shifted to this city, Kiran and I became really good friends and now she is one of the most important people in my life.  Similarly with Himanshi who was my internet best friend, 'the city of dreams' brought us closer. She's the youngest in our group but is the 'I know everything from a monkey's ass to a human's tail kinda girl'.
Alright, let's not go into too much details or she is going to kill me.

Niharika is my girl. She's my mommy. No, not really but I call her my mommy because she's like a second mother to me. We were in school together and she kept mothering me around like 'don't do this', 'do that', blah blah blah...
I hate the fact that she, Lily and Shristi always team up to tease the shit out of me.

I still remember a time when they used to tease me with whoever they caught hold of. Once they started teasing me with a random man on the street and then one day, with a rickshaw driver. No, I don't mean to sound like a hate mongerer or anything like that, but that's what our story's been about.

Moving on to Sayantani or Sayu. She's the joker of our gang. She always upto cracking lame jokes but even gets us laughing hysterically. She is an amazing person. She spreads happiness and that is what I love most about her.

Abhay. He's one hell of a matured guy but can be annoying as fu... You call him anything, tease him, roast him, rant about him and he wouldn't bat an eye. But as some sort of a revenge, his wicked mind will half kill you with lameness. But then, he's like a brother I never wanna have. Lol, just kidding. He's like a brother to me and the girls of the gang. You could basically call him the bhai (brother) of the gang. Okay, I admit that was lame.