She took of Mey of her shoulder and placed on Freddy 's top head which looked adorable.

Mey was kinda upset that her sister figure was leaving her so she pouted.

"Hey ! Magenta ! I can help to ! I'm not that frage and hate if you leave me like this......you promised..."

The both dolls looked at eachother for a second and them grinned together like they had the same idea.

"So....enjoy our little show my friends" ,they said at the same time and left.

The animationics ran after that to the video room where a night guard would usually be.

The thief's Pov.

All right I don't know where I'm going... I should find a map of this place or something.

After walking through the dark corridors only armed with a flashlight, I nearly tripped over something.

Turning around ready to swear I saw something laying down on the floor...it was a doll had purple hair and yellow eye. The other one was covered by a rose.

It looked like a normal doll....but the look in her eye and the smile...

Next to it was a piece of paper where something was written down

Next to it was a piece of paper where something was written down.It looked like a kid wrote it down.

"Hello there, THIEF ... I don't like being alone... Take me with you...!" 

I was kinda creeper out by the note.....I mean who wouldn't? !

I decided to leave the doll and go further to finish the job and leave this place.

After a bit of walking further I nearly jumped out of my skin...

There was the creepy doll again...but this time with a different note.

"Hey ! Don't ignore me...
I've got lots of friends that know fun games... I'll introduce you!"

Okay what the actual f*ck.......
I decided to go on and pretend that nothing happend

If this a stupid prank of my co-workers I swear I will-

And again......there was the doll....with a note but this time the writing was....agressiv.
(Like the notes from Slender)

"T.a.K.e.M.e.W.i.T.h.Y.o.U.!!!!!"

I have enough... I took the doll and threw it against a wall.

Smiling to myself satisfied I starred at the map I saw on the wall of a corridor that semmed to be dirty.

As if it was abandoned and nobody cleaned it.

In the end if there corridor was a door where was label on it 'stuff only'

F*cking finally. Reliefed I came closer to the door and.......the was the doll again......as if that was not enough , she was bleeding out of her eyes...and the uncovered eye was all black.

Beside her.....a not written with blood.

"YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT....SHE WILL NEVER FORGET AND NEVER FORGIVE"

Creeped out I knitted the note and threw it away but decided to be careful with this.....thing of a doll.

When I went to the room my heart nearly stopped....

It was room full of dolls ! Of cause ! That thing before was creepy as hell but this ?!

Of cause ! That thing before was creepy as hell but this ?!

Suddenly I heared steps.......THEY WERE COMING CLOSER!!!!

I didn't wasted time and hided behind a big box filled with dolls.

Just after I hid, the door got oppend and closed....when I didn't heared  even a slightest sound I felt relief...

But then it started....

"Hey, can you hear me? I called out your name
Where are you from? What is it that's brought you here?"

I felt shiver run down my spine.....I quickly covered my mouth with my hand to not even let out a shaky breath.

"Why wont you answer me? I swear to play nice.
Isn't this fun? This game of hide-and-seek."

Oh no she knows.......I'm screwed.....is this how I am going to end?......No.......NO!

"I only wanted to hear your voice
Skin that's warm
Eyes that cry"

"I only wanted to see your smile
Feel your touch
It's been a while"

For a second I thought it stopped.....but no....I finally saw the source of the voice....it was the doll..

She wasn't standing on her legs....she floted....

After stareing at her , she took a photo of a girl from a  newspaper and continued....

"Long, long ago, I was a girl just like you
Father loved me, kept me safe and beautiful"

"Oh how I'd love to dance around just once more
But these cold legs don't move anymore."

When she stopped, lights started to frek out....

she looked up and turned her head.....IN MY DIRECTION AND STARED DEAD IN MY EYES....

Than the lights went out......that's it.......I closed my eyes and waited for my life beeing ended.....

I felt something behind me.....

"Fufufufu~ you met a terrible fait....haven't you ? "

End of Chapter 10....

(A/n : Woooow it's been a long time.......I actually forgot I'm writing this ! Shame on me ! 😧 And...thank you guys for 10.4 K views. !! Just....Wow.....
So.....this is awkward.....Happy new year and util we meet again ! [I guess]     )