Dam y'all don't understand how much I miss this.

While we were kissing I tried to loosened the strings off his swim trunks but ended up scratching his instead. "Dam Molly slow down." He said rubbing where I scratched him.

"I'm sorry." I said laughing.

He laughed with me. "Don't be sorry sweetheart I understand. I miss you too." He said continuing to suck on my neck and rub my body.

He pulled down my shorts and admired my body. "You and the color red were meant to be." He said bitting his lip and taking off his shirt.

I layed back laughing and kissing him. "You're such a clown." I mumbled.

He smiled and sucked down my neck while rubbed my vagina. "Wet off a kiss as always." He mumbled.

"Must you comment on everything?" I asked moaning.

He stuck his two fingers in and I gasped. "Shut up and let daddy work." He said.

Oh my god Rashawn.

Usually I would say something smart, but he got me totally wrapped around his finger at this point. I took my hand and put it down his swim trunks pumping his dick back and forth.

"Mhmm." He moaned in my ear.

I felt him getting harder at my touch and I was getting wetter at his. He pulled down my underwear and pulled down his dick pumping it back and forth.

He crawled back on top of me smiling and he kissed me. He sticked it in making me gasp.

"Dam baby you're so tight." He mumbled in my ear.

He continued to push deep and I grabbed his back. I wish he had a shirt on so I could grab that but it looks like I just have to work with what I am giving.

He pushed his dick in and out moaning in my ear while I moaned in his.

"Ahh shit." I said.

Before I knew it I squirted all over the bed. "Dam Molly already?" He asked. "Jesus I only did three pumps." He said.

I started laughing. "It's been a while what do you expect." I replied.

He chuckled. "Turn around and put your ass in the air." He said.

I did what he told me to and he started to hit it from the back. I started to grip the sheet and push my face down in it tryna to keep in the moan.

 I started to grip the sheet and push my face down in it tryna to keep in the moan

"Oh no you don't I wanna here you." He said.
He pulled my hair making my head rise up from the sheet making me moan a little louder.

"Oh my god." I moaned.

He continued to hit it till he stop and turned me around. He stick it in again and started to pound from the front.

He was really putting in work and I started to scratch his back cause of how good it felt. He must of got tired of the pain I was causing cause he grabbed my hands and pinned them over my head.