Happy Birthday

I waited to feel the burn of the bullets but I didn't. Instead of a bang I herd a click.

The gun jammed.

I took this as a opportunity to kick the gun out his hand and pulled out the spare gun I had hiding behind my waist.

A hood niggas are always prepared.

I pointed the gun to him and watched as the jammed gun flew up and land right next to me.

Von started to chuckle. "I lost my brother and I gave up years of my life just so I could find your ass. I had planned so many outcomes for when I would finally get my hands on you and look what happened." He said chuckled.

What the fuck. Why is he laughing?

"I lost my brother to you therefore meaning I'm not gonna lose my life to you." He said.

Um what? Does he not see the gun in my hand?

He took a deep breath and said something. "See you soon brother." He said.

Before I knew it he fell backwards off the roof. The only thing I herd was a big ass splat. I looked down to see blood and guts everywhere.

Eww gross.

I know I killed niggas in many different ways but this was just weird. I ain't never see a nigga die like that. I immediately called up Quan and told him the situation.

"I called up the clean up crew so they on they way over there now to clean up and with a new car. What you finna do now?" Quan asked.

"I'm just go for a drive I needed clear my mind real quick." I said.

"Ight stay safe bro." Quan said.

"You too." I replied.

I waited till the clean up crew came with a new car for me to drive off in. I drove and drove to the only place my heart was telling me to go right now.

I hopped out the car and walked over to it.

Here lies Travis Williams. Brother and Best friend. Loved by everyone in the hood and only wanted to see everyone happy.

I kneeled down and sat next to him tombstone.

"Travis I herd some shit today that had me thinking. I know I'm the youngest but was there some way for me to stop you from getting shot that night. I mean I'm the one who was always the leader of the trap shit so could I have saved you? It hurts so much knowing you not here and I take all that anger out on the next nigga that looks at me strange. I'm tryna change bro I really am. But what if it's not working? Should I just go back to my old ways? God I can't even make decisions that's why I need you here, you would always help me and pick the right choices even if they were wrong. I had Molly help me out and I love her so much for saving me but now she's locked up and I'm lost again. I hate this feeling and I don't wanna turn in to the old Rah but I could slowly feel him coming. All I'm asking is if I'm doing this shit right give me a sign." I said.

I watch the sun slowly begin to rise up making me chuckle to myself. "Is this the sign?" I asked. "Only your corny ass would do some shit like that." I said.

I felt a gust of wind making me laugh something I barely do. I felt the tears begin to fall down my face.

"Happy Birthday big brother. I miss you and I'll love you forever." I said.

WHY AM I CRYING WTF. Like I'm literally sitting in my room with tears running down my face and I don't know why. Anyways I did short on purpose to set the mood next chapter is a full chapter so enjoy.❤️❤️

ANOTHER THING. This is the only picture I could find of Rah and Molly together it's old so that's why it looks so bad😭😭.

And yes they know each other in real life. Almost all the characters are all connected in the real world.

 Almost all the characters are all connected in the real world