I Cant Swim

WARNING THIS CHAPTER IS EXPLICIT AS HELL‼

Molly's POV

I was eating a cheeseburger and kicking my feet in the water. Everyone was out having a good time in the pool and it felt good to kick back.

Melissa was being a little to touchy with Rah but I know she could never take him from me so I didn't think much of it.

She's pretty brave if you ask me. Her boyfriend right there and she messing with another nigga. Her boyfriend a dumbass too cause he don't notice a thing.

If that was Rah all hell would of been broke loose.

"Molly lemme talk to you for a second." Rah said.

I ate off the rest of my burger and got out the water. I walked towards him and we walked towards the door to the house away from everyone.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" He asked.

"Of course I am. Why wouldn't I?" I questioned.

"Cause you haven't came over to the other side of the pool and not once did you dive off and in to the water." He said.

I sighed. "I can't swim." I mumbled.

"What?" He asked.

"I can't swim." I said a little louder.

"Huh?" He asked again.

"I CANT SWIM." I yelled.

He started to laugh. "Why didn't you tell me?" He asked laughing.

"Cause it wasn't that serious and I was fine at the not so deep part. Can you stop laughing it's not even that funny." I said.

He continued to laugh and held his stomach as I stood there and waited for his immature ass to stop.

"Alright I'm done. Come on lemme teach you how to swim." He said pulling me towards the pool, but I pulled him back.

"Nah I don't wanna go back in the pool. I just ate and I herd you're not supposed to eat and swim." I said.

He chuckled and walked back over to me. "So what you wanna do?" He asked grabbing my waist and pulling me close to him.

"I think you already know what I wanna do." I said smiling.

He raised his eyebrows. "You've been a little too freaky this whole day, you okay?" He asked.

I sighed. "I honestly don't think I am. I've been extremely horny the whole time I've been here." I said honestly.

He smiled. "Are you sure you wanna fuck? I mean we aren't a couple anymore." He said putting air quotes on the world couple.

I chuckled. "I'm pretty sure one time won't hurt right?" I asked.

He pretended to think about it. "Fuck it let's go." He said pulling me inside and upstairs.

I started to laugh at how eager he was. "Shhhh we can't let them here us." He said.

I chuckled and kept quiet going up the steps. We reached our room and I sat on the bed. He turned around and locked the door, before I knew it his semi-wet body was on top of mine kissing me and caressing my skin.