Best Friends With Anger Problems

As if he read my mind Rah came in the room with a box of pizza.

"You hungry?" He asked.

"I've been out for two days what do you think?" I replied.

"So you're not hungry?" He asked laughing.

"Rah stop playing." I said.

He sat back down in the chair next to my bed and gave me a slice of pizza.

It smells so good and looks delicious.

I started to buss down the pizza. The warmness of the pizza hitting my belly felt so good.

"Dam Molly the pizza ain't running no where." Rah said laughing.

"Two days without food. Two days. An you decided to get me pizza and think I won't pig out?" I asked.

"You're right." He said.

"I know I am." I replied as I continued to eat.

After we were done I started to light up the blunt Quan gave me. Rah sat down on the bed with his back leaning against the walls. I put my foot up on his laps.

"Whatcu think this is a spa?" He said.

"I'll share my blunt with you if you let me stay in this position." I said smiling.

He took the blunt and inhale. "Deal."

We sat in the room in silence smoking and it was bothering me. While I was sitting something crossed my mind.

"Rah? Why don't you like it when people call you Rashawn?" I asked

His body tensed up when I said his full name but he later relaxed. He sighed and took the blunt from me.

"I don't like it when niggas called me Rashawn because the only niggas that ever called me that was my mom, my pops, and Travis."
I felt guilty for asking him now but I was still eager to know more.

"They all dead now so I don't really like it when niggas or bitches call me that." He said with a straight face.

I felt like I was prying to deep in to something he wasn't ready to talk about. So I decided to ask a different question.

"Rah how many bodies do you have?" I asked.

He looked shocked when I asked that question and he was still smoking so he started to cough. I started to laugh.

"You good?" I asked.

"Yea I'm fine. Just...why would you ask me that?" He said.

"Cause I don't know I just wanna talk about something. So how many?" I asked.

"Well I fucked about-"

"Wait wait wait wait wait. Rah what are you talking about?" I asked.

"You asked me how many bodies?" He replied.

"Not sex bodies. How many people you killed?" I said.

"Ohhhh." He chuckled but stop once he realized the question.

"I don't know about 7. Nah 8 since I killed that nigga last night." He said.

"Dam Rah. I'm sorry I made you add to your count." I replied.

He gasped. "Oh my god did Molly Kennedy just apologize to me?" He said.

"Shut up and don't say my government so loud." I replied.

We started laughing.

"How old were you when you caught your first body?" I asked.

"I was nine." He replied.