There You Go Again Ruining Shit

I woke up the next morning next to Rah who was out cold. This is like the first time I ever woke up and he wasn't already up. His arm was around my waist and I tried to get out of his grip but he only tightened it. I tried to pry his fingers off my waist but he only held on tighter.

"Stop moving so much." He mumbled.

"Well let me go." I replied.

"For what?" He questioned.

"To go pee." I said.

He sighed and let me go and I went to the bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth and walked out to see Rah in the bed still sleeping.

Why the fuck was he so tired?

I decided to go downstairs and make us some breakfast. I put some waffles in the toaster and started to fry the bacon. After I was done with that I scrambled some eggs and put it all on a plate. I poured out some juice and went upstairs to give his food. I saw him sitting on the side of the bed rubbing his face.

"Still tired?" I asked.

"Nah. Just hungry?" He replied.

I gave him the food and he started to moan with every bite. "Where's your food?" He asked.

"I didn't make any. I wasn't hungry." I replied.

He stopped drinking his juice and looked at me.

"You? Not hungry? Molly I've been hanging with you for the longest. All you ever do is eat so who are you really fooling?" He said.

I chuckled. "I was just gonna go to Dana's house and get something to eat." I replied.

He just nodded his head. "Well come on. Let's hurry up and go to her house so you can eat." He replied.

I sighed and got up. I know for a fact that now that he told me his feelings for me he's gonna be even more protective than before . We hopped in the car and drove to Dana's house. When we reached she was in the kitchen and Quan was in the living room.

"Me and Dana are gonna talk for a little." I yelled going pulling her upstairs.

"Whatever." Rah replied.

I pulled Dana in to her room and closed the door.

"You're gonna kill me aren't you? Dam it Molly think about what you are-"

"Dana shut up I'm not gonna kill you." I said.

"Oh. Then what's up." She replied.

I started to unbutton my shirt.

"Woah Molly. I'm in a happy relationship with Quan." She said.

"Dana would you stop talking." I said.

"Alright alright. But if you touch me I'll scream." She said.

I finished unbuttoning my shirt and showed her all the hickies left on my boobs, chest, and neck.

"Dam Molly." She got up and examined them closer.

"Who the fuck-" Her eyes widened.

"YES YES YES YES I FUCKING KNEW THIS SHIT WOULD HAPPEN." She yelled.

"Shhh." I said covering her mouth.

"We didn't do anything." I replied.

She stopped screaming. "He just ate me out." I said.

Her eyes widened again and I put my hand over her mouth.

"Can you wait till I finish?" I asked.