Cookies Are Ready

1 Week Later.

So far things has been going well for me. I mean now that I don't have to worry about college I'm investing my money in to buying a new crib. I'm extremely tired of this neighborhood and everyone in it. It's like they don't know how to mind their business and it's really pissing me off.

Vanessa been coming to the house all the time and been flirting with Rah. I ain't tell him what she said about him, her, and the baby situation cause I didn't feel like it was that serious. Rah seems to be lighting up about the baby situation and was actually able to sit down and talk to her with out yelling or cursing her out.

I was going over to Sean's house to bake cookies with him today. I threw on a t-shirt and some ripped jeans with my sneakers. I went downstairs and saw Vanessa sitting down on the couch talking to Rashawn about something. He seemed to be focused on the TV and not to what she actually had to say.

"Rashawn I'm leaving so I'll catch you later." I said.

"Um where are you going?" He asked getting up.

Lie

Lie

Lie

"I'm going over to Sean's house to make cookies." I said.

Stupid ass should've lied.

"Dress like that?" He asked.

I looked down at my outfit. "What's wrong with it?" I asked.

He was about to say something till Vanessa cut him off.

"Wait why does she get to call you Rashawn and I don't? I mean, I feel like because I'm the mother of your child, I should be able to call you Rash-"

"I swear to god if you call me Rashawn I'll wait till you give birth to kill your ass and raise the baby my dam self." He said.

Yikes. It's scary because he meant every word.

"As a matter of fact, go home. You really just in my house taking up space." He said.

I snickered and she looked at me but walked through the door.

She knows better than to argue with Rah.

Rashawn took a deep breath and looked at me. "I want you home by 10:00. I want y'all only to make cookies. I DONT WANT HIM IN YOUR COOKIES." He yelled.

I put my hand over his mouth and started laughing. "Okay Rah relax." I said.

He pulled me in for a hug and gently squeezed me.

Why am I feeling like I'm hurting him in a way.

"Later Molly." He said.

I kissed him on the cheek and walked out the door heading over to Sean's place.

"Later Rah." I replied.

Rah's POV

I watched her walk out and close the door. Am I happy she's going over that niggas house to make cookies?

Nope.

But I fucked up and I can't tell her she can't see certain niggas because she'll go and see them anyways.

An they say I'm hardheaded.

But that's still my girlfriend no matter what. I just gotta look out for her cause I wouldn't want another Joshua situation to occur.