The moment Perrie went into the coffee shop she was working in she felt ballons all over her. "What the-"

"Happy one year anniversary!", a familiar voice shouted. It was Maria, her friend and also co-worker.

Perrie was still confused, which is why she just looked around the coffee shop. She then realized that all of her friends were there. Maria, Kim, Sabrina and her best guy friend Tim. Though, no one could replace Zayn. That was sure.

A little smile appeard on her face and she hugged everyone before looking at what they've done. Ballons were everywhere and there was a cake too. "What is all of this?!", Perrie asked speechless.

"Well, it marks one year since you moved here, started to work here and we all became friends with you, Louise. So we wanted to celebrate that.", Kim smiled while throwing another ballon at her brunette friend. Perrie laughed a little.

She was really happy, but the moment she realized that it's really been a year, her mood changed. One year since she moved here, one year since she.. disappeard. The others must be heartbroken today. Perrie tried not to think about them, but to focus on her other friends who threw this amazing little party for her.

"Does that mean I don't have to work today?", Perrie smirked, but that smirk fell as soon as Maria threw Perrie's work apron at her.

"Scratch that. You can start right there.", Maria smirked and pointed at that one table where the familiar cute guy sat. Perrie thought he was pretty, but that was it. No one could replace Jade, but the actual reason she moved here was to forget her brunette ex-girlfriend, which is why Perrie allowed herself to at least have a little crush on him. His name was Christian, he was 22 years old and he was the big brother from Kim. Though, Kim didn't mind him and Perrie, she actually loved the idea. Also, it seemed as if Christian liked Perrie, too. So all Perrie was waiting for was for him to ask her out, 'cause of course, she wouldn't do it.

Perrie hit Maria slightly on the shoulder, "I hate you."

"I love you, too.", Maria laughed and soon Perrie laughed a little too and went over to Christian and his friends.

"Jade? You ready?", Leigh asked as Jade was in the recording booth. Jade just nodded slowly and right after that Leigh turned on the music. Jesy would be there in about ten minutes and she had a special announcement to make. 

"So your friend's been telling me
You've been sleeping with my sweater
And that you can't stop missing me
Bet my friend's been telling you
I'm not doing much better
'Cause I'm missing half of me

And being here without you is like I'm waking up to

Only half a blue sky
Kinda there but not quite
I'm walking around with just one shoe
I'm half a heart without you
I'm half a girl at best,
With half an arrow in my chest
I miss everything we do,
I'm half a heart without you
"

"Love it!", Leigh smiled, which made Jade laugh for a second. She wrote this song for Perrie. That if she might still be out there, she'd hear it and come back. Though, that's not what Jade told Leigh and Jesy. She told them that she was writing this song to make Perrie justice and to show her endless love for her even if she was gone for good. Leigh loved that and she loved the song. It was a beautiful song. Not up-beat or techno, just.. Emotional. 

"Forget all we said that night
No, it doesn't even matter
'Cause we both got split in two
If you could spare an hour or so,
We'll go for lunch down by the river
We can really talk it through

And being here without you is like I'm waking up to

Only half a blue sky
Kinda there but not quite
I'm walking around with just one shoe
I'm half a heart without you
I'm half a girl at best,
With half an arrow in my chest
'Cause I miss everything we do,
I'm half a heart without you

Half a heart without you,
I'm half a heart without you

Though I try to get you out of my head
The truth is I got lost without you
And since then I've been waking up to

Only half a blue sky
Kinda there but not quite
I'm walking around with just one shoe
I'm half a heart without you
I'm half a girl at best,
With half an arrow in my chest
I miss everything we do,
I'm half a heart without you

Without you, without you, half a heart without you
Without you, without you, I'm half a heart without you
"

Jesy came while they were still recording, which is why she waited until Jade and Leigh were done. After good forty minutes, Jade came out of the recording booth and back into the recording session room where Jesy and Leigh were already waiting for her.

"You said you got some exciting news.", Jade smiled and sat down next to Jesy while looking at her.

She already had a grin on her face and you could see that she couldn't wait to tell the girls, "Well, me the incredible Jesy Nelson got you, Jade Amelia Thirlwall, to sing in the Mercedes-Benz Arena in Berlin in Germany!"

Jade was clearly surprised. She always wanted to perform in Germany since she didn't have that huge of a fanbase there yet. So this was amazing. "How.. Why and.. How?", Jade stuttered.

"Well, they have this extremely important soccer game there and they still needed a special performance from a popular singer. I talked to your management and we arranged it just a few hours ago."

"This is amazing!", Jade said and hugged Jesy. "Thank you!"

~

A/N

Come on.. You already know what's going to happen, right?

Here's a clue: Christian is a huge soccer fan. ;)

Jerrie // Falling Around You [Book 3]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें