2.22

Lydia was spending the day with Katherine and Samantha. Halsey couldn't join them since she was preparing to leave for her honeymoon with Rapmonster. All three of them were in Katherine's room, she and Samantha just sitting on the bed and exchanging memes while Katherine was piling up about twenty notebooks on the floor that she had retrieved from different hiding places. Two from a hidden compartment in her closet, five from the vents, that she could just reach if she stood on the bed. Where the rest had been hidden she didn't know because there were some particulary funny memes that they had made with their packmembers' faces.

"Kath, when are Halsey and Rapmon leaving?"

"I don't really know. I think at the end of the week or something. Why are you asking Lyds?"

"No reason. I'm just wondering where you guys are goig to go. You guys can't stay alive without those two making sure you don't die. Halsey told me thst they weren't leaving you alone ever again after last time. Something about the house being on fire and Suga being buried alive?"

"We don't talk about that day. We try to forget how everyone almost died."

"What!? Everyone almost died!? Tell me! Samantha wants to know!"

Both of them looked at Samantha, who had fallen down from the bed and just sat on the ground, still begging that she wanted to know while talking about herself in third person.

"Is she always like this?"

"Yeah Lyds, pretty much. Samantha, shut up! I'll tell you okay!?"

Samantha immediately shut up and shuffled closer as Katherine sat down. Lydia followed her example and now they were seated in some strenge circle-like shape.

"It wasn't too long ago. We had surprised Halsey for her birthday. It was a weekend in Osaka, Japan. They were so happy! Rapmonster had told us that we could stay home alone for that weekend, because he trusted us. Bad decision if you ask me, but whatever. When they came back, they were met with a disaster. The house was on fire. Thank Jungkook for that. Jin was crying because he had painted the house pink and everything was being ruined. Jimin was tied to a tree because I felt like doing that. Suga... he... we all thought that the fire had killed him because he wouldn't react when we screamed at him to wake up, so J-Hope buried him in the backyard. V was throwing stuff at Jimin. God knows where he got it from. I was just admiring the destruction. It was at that moment that Rapmonster and Halsey got home. They asked where Suga was and we told them that he was buried. They ran to the spot we buried him at and right when they got there, a hand shot out of the dirt. After that a head. It was Suga. And he was angry. He chased J-Hope and tied him up with a rope, before dragging him up to the roof of the house. The fire had been distinguished by Jin already, and the damage wasn't as bad as expected, so there was no real danger for us. When they got to the roof, Suga then proceeded to throw J-Hope off after tying the rope to something. He was there for 24 hours straight. Like I said, we all try to forget."

Wow. That was... definitely unique. Lydia was about to speak when the door opened and Halsey came in with a suitcase in her right hand. That must mean that she was leaving today. She should probably go home anyway.

"Katherine? Is your suitcase packed? We're leaving in 20 minutes to bring you guys to your temporary babysitter."

Katherine nodded and pointed at the baby blue suitcase she had. It reminded Lydia of Stiles's jeep. She got out of her sitting position and swatted the imaginary dust from her green dress.

"I should be going. Have fun on your honeymoon Halsey! Bye Katherine! Bye Samantha!"

They all waved before she was out of sight, walking into the woods as she made her way back home. Lydia really enjoyed the forest. The scent, the sounds, the peace, the way the trees swayed with the wind. She loved it all. Before she even knew it, Lydia was already standing at the outskirts of the Preserve. Then she realised that she didn't have her car. Damn. She grabbed her phone and pressed his number in her contacts, deciding to text him since calling was lame.

Strawberry: Sti?

Sti sti: Yeah?

Strawberry: i have a question...

Sti sti: what is it?

Strawberry: if your best friend was standing at the Preserve and needs to go home but he/she doesn't have a car, would you give him/her a ride?

Sti sti: you need a ride don't you? -_-

Strawberry: what? Me?

Strawberry: no...

Strawberry: okay maybe I do...

Strawberry: pweeaasssse?

Sti sti: yeah yeah, i'm on my way :)

Strawberry: thanks sti, you're officially my fav gay. Be honoured, you kicked Danny from his throne. ^_^

Sti sti: yes! Accomplishment! I'll be there in 5 min.

Just like he had said, Stiles's jeep pulled over five minutes later. She sat on the passenger's seat and buckled herself up as Stiles started driving to her house.

"Want to stay at my place and eat pizza?"

"Sure, sounds good!"

And so, they ate pizza at Lydia's house and decided to watch a romantic comedy, since they were both suckers for that kind of movies. Halfway through, Stiles' phone rang, Minho's profile pic seen on the touchscreen. It was, of course, a derp picture, with a double chin and eyes squeezed shut.

"Hello?"

"Thomas? You gotta come home right now."

"Why? What happened?"

"It's a bit too complicated to tell over the phone so just get your klunk ass here. Zay's having some sort of mental breakdown."

"What!? I'm on my way, Lydia is coming too."

Then Thomas hung up. He grabbed his jacket and pulled her along by her wrist, but his grip was not too tight.

"What happened?"

"I don't know, but Zay is freaking out and that's not really a good sign."