41. Interrogation

Scott awkwardly sat next to Zaj in his black van. They were on their way to the police station to interrogate the Winchesters and they had decided to go with Zaj's car.

Only a few could join them since it would be to crowded otherwise. They had decided on Zaj, Derek, Thomas, Rapmonster and Halsey.

A still daggered Greenberg was now on his way to the Alpa council while the others were busy with bringing the unconscious vampires to the hospital, where there was now a special section for supernatural creatures.

Deaton worked there part-time. The Druid had taught Melissa a lot of stuff about healing the supernatural so she was head-nurse now.

"Why didn't you let me sit at the back with the others?"

"Because I didn't feel like it. Now shut up, you're giving me a headache."

Scott kept quiet for the rest of the trip. The police station wasn't that far away, so it didn't take too long.

Sheriff Stilinski was already waiting outside and gave all of them -except for him and Derek- a friendly pat on the shoulder.

"I tried questioning them myself, but they won't say anything usefull. I'll turn off the cameras when you go in so no one will know what you said and did in there. Hope you guys have better luck than me."

They entered the police station and went to the back, where the cells were situated. There was one new cell made to contain supernatural strenght. Not that the deputies knew that ofcourse.

Stilinski opened the door with a code and let them in, telling them to be carefull. He closed the door behind them and went to disable the cameras.

"So, Winchesters. What do you hunt? Just Vampires and Werewolves?"

Dean chuckled and shook his head in disbelief.

"No, mister tall, dark and creepy. We hunt everything that's like you guys. You are really naive, you know?"

Derek growled threatingly, but Zaj shut him up quickly with a flash of his eyes paired with his own growl.

"May I ask, how many Alphas are present here?"

"Why would we tell you, moose boy?"

The oldest of the three, Bobby, laughed softly and looked at all of them, seemingly seizing them up.

"Argent forgot quite a few. We just wanna tell him how many."

Stiles chuckled, before it turned into a full out laugh. It seemed quite scary, and he could see Sam and Dean seemingly sharing a conversation trough stares.

"Is this guy possessed by a demon or something?"

Stiles stopped laughing and his facial expression turned serious.

"Have been. Killed a lot of people by the way, but who hasn't nowadays?
I'm better now though. Yey for me.
And by Argent, you mean Chris Argent right? The Chris Argent who is on our side and helped us form a plan to get you guys out of Beacon Hills?"

"What!? That damn threator! I'll cutt of his balls! Let me go you idjits! Why would he work with monsters like you!?"

Scott looked at his left and saw a very pissed of Zaj trying to control his Kanima thingy. Wait, is he even a Kanima? Derek daid he had a tail, but did that even mean anything?

"We may be monsters, but not all monsters do monstrous things. If anything, you guys are the real monsters here."

Dean laughed like a maniac, but Sam and Bobby just hung their heads low, knowing that it was true.

"Oh! Don't you think we've heard that before? We have killed, yes, but so have all of you."

Scott felt his wolf getting angry at the untrue accusation, and it was trying to claw its way to the surface to hurt these hunters.

"Hey! Speak for yourself! There are people in this room who have never killed! You know what I am? An Alpha. But not a normal Alpha. A true Alpha. You know what that means? It's an Alpha who rises from power of will only, who does not have to kill to get the Alpha status."

"I know almost every single one of you is an Alpha, so one of you hasn't killed. Such a big accomplishment. Note the sarcasm in my last sentence."

"I haven't killed either. I got my status from a mating bond."

Whait. What? Zaj has a mate? Who? Gah life was so confusing!

Halsey looked down, but Rapmonster decided to speak up for the first time too.

"I got my Alpha status from my mother. She died and since I was her oldest child, I became Alpha. I have killed, I won't denie that, but it was for my pack's safety.
Halsey has killed too, but only those who deserve it. If she was still a Beta, you'd be able to see it because her eyes would be golden. She got her Alpha status because of our mating bond."

Moose guy, also known as Sam, spoke up, seemingly very curious.

"What about mister tall, dark and creepy?"

Derek couldn't talk because he was on the verge of crying. Clearly his first love still meant a lot.

"He killed. One time was because the bite wouldn't take on his first love and she was in pain. Second time was his uncle who was on a killing spree, avenging his family."

"How did you-"

"I just know things, Hale. Now shut your mouth so we can get these hunters to leave."

"We won't leave. We will kill you. Oh, wait! I have an idea!"

Suddenly, Dean started muttering something, and Scott soon realised it was praying. Why was he praying when he had no real reason to?

"Hello."

He let out a manly -totally not- scream of fright as he suddenly saw a man in a trench coat standing in the cell. How did he get there!?

"Oh, hey Cas!"

"Hello Thomas, hello Zaj. Why are you here? Dean needed me so I'm here for him."

"Wait! You guys know each other!?"

Castiel turned and saw Sam, Dean and Bobby handcuffed and bound to chairs, he sighed in a disappointed tone.

"Yes, they are my friends. They helped me with some Gabriel drama. So don't kill them or their friends."

"But! Torture then?"

"Dean, no. Bad Dean."

"Gah, fine."