2.12. Explanation

It was decided that Derek should tell the story of Beacon Hills, since it had all started with the Hale family so many years ago, and he was the only one who could telll everything from that moment, except for Peter. But none of them really trusted Peter so Derek it was.

"It all started roughly 12 years ago. I had a relationship with Kate Argent. I knew she was a huntress but I dated her anyway. She was my substitute teacher back then.

I thought she really loved me, but in the end, it was all a trick to get to my family. On a night when we were all together, except for me and Laura because we were at school, she burned down the house and made it look like it was an accident. Actually it was arson. But the police didn't discover that.

Everyone died that night but my uncle, Peter, survived but was in a coma. Me and Laura went to New York because we couldn't handle staying in Beacon Hills after everything.

Ten years later the police found a deer. It wasn't a normal dead deer but it had the symbol of revenge carved onto its flank. So Laura and I went back. And that's where it started for Scott and Stiles.

Stiles' father, the sheriff, got called in because two joggers found a dead body. Well, half of it anyway. So being the curious dumbasses they are, the two decided to go look for it. Stiles got caught but Scott stayed behind and got bitten by a rogue Alpha.

The next day they went back to the woods to find Scott's inhaler, which he had lost that night.

Stiles figured out that Scott was a werewolf before he did. I reached out to McCall, trying to help him to control the shift, but he believed that I turned him.

There was also a new girl, Allison Argent. Scott was head over heals for her and followed her around like a lost puppy while Stiles had this crush on Lydia.

Eventually, they came up with the idea to go to the old Hale house at night, where they dug up something I buried there. It was the body they were looking for. My sister, Laura.

They called the police and got me arrested, I was the suspect. Then they found hairs on her. Wolf hairs. I was let free once more.

Allison was actually the daughter of a great hunter family and her father tried killing Scott.

We figured out that the rogue Alpha was Peter who had killed Laura. He was killing every person whp had anything to do with the Hale case and eventually bit Lydia.

We thought she was immune back then because she didn't show any sign of being a Werewolf.

In the end, all of us worked together to kill Peter. We burned him and I slashed hus throat, so I became the Alpha.

Then Jackson Whittemore, jock and bully, asked me for the bite after I turned three teens; Erica, Boyd and Isaac. I did as asked.

A while later there were some unexplained murders. Eventually we found out that a creature called a Kanima was doing it. We first suspected Lydia, but it turned out to be Jackson who was controlled by some kid named Matt Donovan.

We did some research with Peter who used Lydia to bring him back to life. Actually only Lydia was able to save Jackson because the two of them were really close.

Peter and I then killed him but he then got resurrected as a Werewolf. He left for London not too long after.

Everything was peaceful again. Or so we thought. A bit later people started to get murdered. Again. After a bit of research and help from Deaton it appeared to be a Druid with human sacrafices.

Then an Alpha pack lead by Deucalion came along. So we had two problems at once. They kidnapped Boyd and Erica. We managed to save both of them and found out that my sister, Cora, had survived the fire too. She had been kidnapped with them.

The Darach actually wanted revenge on the Alpha pack because Kali tried killing her. We killed the Druid after Scott, Allison and Stiles sacrificed themsemves to save their parents. There was only one problem; a darkness would remain in their hearts. They feel it. Still do.

We took in the twin Alphas Ethan and Aiden after they helped us out.

We thought it was finally over. We were wrong once more. All three of them started seeing things. Allison saw her dead aunt, Stiles had night terrors while Scott saw his werewolf form in his shadow even though it wasn't there.

Apparently it had something to do with the Nemeton. It was drawing evil creatures here and an evil spirit had been released. The Nogitsune. New girl Kira helped us out a bit and she is a Kitsune.

Stiles kept acting weirder and it seemed as if he was losing his mind. So he went to Eichen House, where he met Malia.

He kept getting these visions, of a man who looked like a mummy. The Nogitsune. He was possessed. And so Void Stiles was 'born'.

He killed people. A lot. In the end we had this huge battle with him at the school. Void Stiles was in control of the Oni. Allison died during the fight, but we managed to save Aiden.

Scott was so angry, he kicled Stiles out of the pack. But then he got a letter saying that he was actually a Druid. He went to an ols family friend to train and later on joined that pack. The Wilder pack.

Two years later he came back. We had this whole rivalry kind of thing but then another pack came. The Bangtan pack. Friends of Zaj.

They were in Beacon Himls for a reason. The Hollow Warrior. He's basically an Alpha Vampire who was building a sort of army.

Then some hunters decided to show up. The Winchesters. Sheriff Stilinski luckily arrested them so we could have an interrogation. We killed the Vampire.

Months later, Peter confesses that he killed a witch. A witch who was part of America's biggest coven. They came after us. We got thrown into a portal and the rest you guys already know."

"Wow. I don't know what to say."

"Well, I do, Namjoon (Rapmonster). That was a long ass story."

"Shut up Jeon Jungkook. You're still a fetus. Why can't you be cute and shy and bubbly like their Jungkook?"