25. Pack vs. Pack

[Extra long chapter for y'all. This is my first time trying to write an action scene, so let me know what you think in the comments!]

Scott was seated on one of Derek's couches. Today was the day. Today they were going to the mysterious new pack. A pack of nine. They had decided to have some backup at the edge of the preserve, so if a fight broke out, they'd have a bigger chance to survive.

"Come on, Scott, we're leaving. Boyd and Erica are already waiting outside."

He just nodded and followed Derek outside to the black Camaro. Just as the Alpha had said, the two Betas were there.

Erica was casually leaning against the black car, while Boyd was just standing next to her, looking at his exposed claws.

"Erica, don't lean against my car!"

She held her hands up in mock surrender as she went to the back seat. Boyd immediatly went to sit next to her, leaving the passenger seat at the front for Scott.

The True Alpha quickly got into the car, and seconds later, they were driving on the roads of Beacon Hills.

Derek was driving insanely fast, and Scott grabbed the seat with all the strenght he had. This guy was even crazier behind the steering weel than Stiles!

He would've liked to arrive a bit sooner so that he could have abondoned the car and almost vomit way faster.

As soon as the feeling of being nauseous faded away, he began walking to the Hale house. Derek was walking right beside him, leather jacket making him look more intimidating. Erika and Boyd walked on their sides, only a bit behind. Scott guessed that everyone looked pretty badass.

The house they were lookkng for finally came in sight, standing tall and proud with the late morning sun behind it.

They waited behind the treeline, invisible to normal eyes. The screen of Scott's phone lit up, and he read the message he'd just recieved from Liam.

Everyone is in position. Ready to attack if you need help. Roar when you need us, and remember,: be a werewolf, not a teen wolf ;)

Scott chuckled at the mast sentence, until he remembered that night so long ago, when they lured Peter into the school. Stiles had said the exact same thing that night. He shook off the thought before turning to the part of his pack.

"Everyone's in position. We can start."

Derek growled softly and stepped into the clearing, leaving the false sense of safety the trees provided.

The Alpha motioned for them to follow him, and everyone did, claws and fangs popping out as their eyes changed from their normal color to the golden yellow/seering red of their wolf forms.

The Alpha growled once more, only this time it was very loud and challenging. Another roar came as a reply, and a tall Alpha (Rapmonster) came from behind the house. There were no other supernaturals in sight, which kind of worried him.

He opted to listen for heartbeats, and heard all of theirs, plus nine which must belong to the Alpha and his unknown Betas.

Before he could open his mouth to say that they were here for peace, Derek lunged at the Alpha, and Scott saw that his hair was some weird pastel rainbow color.

Derek may have been strong, but after Stiles had left the Alpha had become less in control and more agressive. The older male had said something about his anchor, but he couldn't clearly remember it.

He saw the Betas coming from everywhere, they had surrounded them while they weren't paying attention. He had no other choise but to roar for help.