kissup on a Burger

You got to grillby's and blowing up in your head of when sans whispered in your ear.

When you got there you saw so many monsters and when they saw you, there blood lust intensified.

You where so nervouse about them and asked " will they try and kill me? "

"No, since I'm here with you", Sans responded.

" Oh, okay...." We got to the table and there was a man on fire?!

"Hey Grillby, I'll have the usual, hey kid want anything? " sans asked.
"Is there a burger? " I ask nervously.

"Yup and Grillbs don't forget the ketchup,.....
You okay kiddo? " Sans said.

"I'm just nervouse from all the glares. "

*sans looked back and gave the monsters a death glare and the intense blood lust went away*

*the food arrived*

"Thank you Grillby... For the food" I said while I think I saw a smile form on his face.

While eating sans just stared at me... "You okay sans? "

He shook his head to stop stareing.

He again looked at me and got close to my face and some what kissed you!!!

"What was that!? "

"You had some ketchup on your lip. " He said licking the ketchup on his teeth.

"You could've told me and I would have tooken it off!!" I said while my face blow up with red blushing.

It took a while for me to cool down and so I just took the burger back to the house.
After eating I went to papyrus and held on to his leg and to my surprise, I guess I was light, because he walked fine with me on.

Papyrus P. O. V
I wonder why the human is on my leg.... I guess the human loves me.  ̄﹏ ̄

(Y/N) P. O. V
I saw sans some what laying on the ground, I wonder why?

Sans:(I've done something stupid again and now the kid seems to not look at me straight)  -_-||

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Enjoyed the chapter?
I hope you guys have a great day∩__∩
Also I will still be busy with sports at school and school and club volleyball and probably a whole lot more stuff.
 ̄ω ̄