jealousy of a feeling

Later while still avoiding sans for what happend, "hey paps why do you hurt your brother?"
"Well my brother is a drag and is an idiot to most of everything and don't you get me started on how lazy he is.. (Sound of papurus toons out )

(Y/N)  *mind*
So pap hates his brother for just being... Well not taking things serious. I wonder if sans ever told paprus how he feels then I hope paps doesn't yell or lash out... ∪ˍ∪

(Y/N) snap*
"Blah blah blah blah blah.. "Paps says.
"Hey paps do you ever talk to your brother, as in brother to brother?"
"Why would I waist my time with that trash for a brother. " paps says negative.
(Sans walks in with a tear in his eye)
"Sans are you alright!?"

Sans then says "ya I'm fine just something in my eye. "

"See this is why he is trash, I tell you. He is weak and is never able to do anything with this aditude! "

Then suddenly "WELL IM SORRY PAPS BECAUSE IT SEEMS THAT YOU DON'T KNOW ME BECAUSE WHILE YOU BE IN THE ROLYEL GUARD, I HAVE TO MAKE SURE I DON'T DIE AND I BET YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE JEALOUS OF SOMEONE THAT HAS A GREATER POWER THAN YOU AND DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHEN ONE OF YOUR ENEMIES TRY AND KILL YOU BECAUSE OF THEIR BROTHER!! "

(it was silent for a moment)
"Sans are you okay? "

"I guess... I don't know" sans with a sadden look and waiting for paps to do something.

"So that is how you feel everyday? "Paps with nothing else to do.

"Yes, and because of you, I'm jealouse because you arn't threatend by glares that would want to kill you, but they can't or they would get in trouble with undyne and asgore."

(Paps can't say anything because doesn't know what to say)

"Sans, papyrus you are brothers and arn't you supose to support each other instead of almost killing one another? " I say

"Yes but it seems he doesn't know the feeling of what I'm feeling. "Sans saying agrivated.

"Haha haha hahaha hahahahah"

(Both brothers start laughing and you are just confused)

"Well I haven't seen this in a while haven't you brother? "Papyrus grinning

"No, but it did build up inside until this outburst I guess. "Sans still in a laughing matter.

"Um, what is going on? You where just fighting and know your laughing?? " you confused

"Well I'm going to head to grillby's, wanna come? "

"Uh suuurrrreeee...  ̄ˍ ̄"

(Sans whispers in your ear and you have a chill down your back)

"Eek! "

Whisper*("Soon you can be my maid and clean my dirty socks")

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
thanks for reading and sorry for taking long time, @KJkat323. I was taking my time of the week and sorry only got around it know.
(゜▽゜;)
Bye(´ヮ')